Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 4.0

Started by ChrissyRyan, November 03, 2024, 03:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

davina61

ham, mushroom and pea pie. Mum had some ham bits, offcuts that they sell in supermarket. Needed using as she is recovering in hospital so I made myself a pie, ready made pastry, chopped up the ham bits, sliced mushrooms from supermarket, tin of mushroom soup and peas from freezer. Lazy pie and it came out okay, steamed green beans with it as well
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  • skype:davina61?call
  •  

Finally Anna

Iberico tomahawks on the grill.
Edit: I can recommend this 👌
I can't find, oh, the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have, oh, they need love to help them heal.


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.
  •  

Alana Ashleigh

I grilled a burger, and got frozen custard afterwards.
Follow me on my Forum Blog  Alana's Journey    
        -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Feminine journey started summer May 2020
GD diagnosed July 2024
Social transitioning 2024-present
Started HRT, & my womanhood 5-12-25
I love femininity ✨ 🎀 👠 💄


🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Thursday I had two stuffed green peppers in a tomato sauce. 
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Friday I went out with my sweetie.  She had a big cheeseburger and fries.  I tried what was called steak medallions.  Pretty good. 



Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

big kim

Pizza, was a Margarita but I put salami and extra cheese on it
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Saturday evening I had a fried chicken breast, fries, and later, a few cherries and strawberries.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

Maid Marion

Deep fried chicken with leftover french fries.  Put the fries in the deep fryer for a minute to reheat them and make them crispy again.

I tried Dave's Hot chicken and have leftover sauces that I saved in the refrigerator
I used them on my home made deep fried chicken!

Marion
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Maid Marion on July 11, 2026, 09:45:10 PMDeep fried chicken with leftover french fries.  Put the fries in the deep fryer for a minute to reheat them and make them crispy again.

I tried Dave's Hot chicken and have leftover sauces that I saved in the refrigerator
I used them on my home made deep fried chicken!

Marion


It is good to not waste sauces from take out meals, so they can be used later.
I have never tried this Dave's Hot chicken.

I have been reheating old fries in an air fryer.  I try to not have to have any to reheat; but again, I would not want to waste those if I thought they tasted good from when originally served.

Some fries served at restaurants are disappointments.


Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

Finally Anna

I can't find, oh, the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have, oh, they need love to help them heal.


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: ChrissyRyan

big kim

Smoked sausage and dirty fries
  •  

Stottie Girl

Chicken in ginger and spring onion sauce with jasmine rice
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Sunday evening I ate three (store bought frozen) big egg rolls.
I also has some chocolate cake.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

Devlyn ✅

  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Devlyn on July 13, 2026, 01:54:48 PMTacos!


Many restaurants here in the USA are not serving tacos with lettuce because of some explosive diarrhea if you eat it scare.  This applies to some other veggies and fruit too.  Human poop is the likely cause, it gets into the food.

Wash it all well.  Grow your own. 

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

big kim

  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

Stottie Girl

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on July 13, 2026, 07:34:50 PMOriginal fried Spam. 
Spam is my dirty secret comfort food. It reminds me of school dinners when we used to get served spam fritters and chips. Mmmm
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
  •  

big kim

Red pepper humous and bread sticks. Felt a bit off and lost appetite
  •  

Devlyn ✅

Cheeseburgers and crinkle cut fries.
  •