Just by way of update to this, now that we're permitted to discuss doses can anyone help me with equivalence? Preferably some science and not just AI etc

My current dose is 2.25mg Sandrena applied twice daily as 1.25mg morning and 1 mg evening. Blood results on Sandrena are an excellent steady c. 450 pmol/L.
I've noticed that I've been put on 6 pumps of Oestrogel in the form of 3 pumps morning and 3 pumps evening.
But a quick 20 minute scan of dose equivalence and bioavailability studies suggest that this marks quite a big oestrogen delivery increase. The actual equivalence of 2.25 mg Sandrena ought to be 4.5 pumps of Oestrogel.
I know, I know, that in theory this should all be led by gender specialists / endocrinologists etc but I find that the fine tuning of our lives does definitely need our own input. And it will take months to get an answer.
I'm tempted to go with 5 pumps: 3 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
Xx