Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

The Story of Lori, Chapter 2

Started by Lori Dee, August 24, 2025, 09:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lori Dee ✅

My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  

Emma1017

Lori and Devlyn, congratulations on the new houses.  New starts are always exciting!

We love puttering on our old house.  The last two days were winter prepping.  We cleaned and reset the leaders, cleaned the gutters, and patched the garage roof. I think I am going to retire the three-story ladder and hire some guys next year.  Getting too old for that part.

Devlyn ✅

Thanks Emma! This one comes with enough backyard for us to do some gardening. 😀
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Emma1017



I like yards that don't need tractors, Devlyn!

  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Stottie Girl

A big congratulations on the new house AND the new book Lori. It's all been going on with you lately hasn't it! Busy girl!
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Lori Dee ✅

Thanks, ladies!

Yes, definitely busy. And I don't think I'll slow down until December. I have a big enough backyard for a garden. I have been planning how I want to lay it out so there will be minimal mowing and weeding. It has a sprinkler system, but I can't use it right now because of drought water restrictions. But there is a loophole: drip lines are permitted, just not sprinklers.

Inside, the kitchen needs work. Mostly cosmetics. And I want to convert one of the bedrooms into a writing office: a desk and bookcases, etc.

So much to do, and I don't have the keys yet!

My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  

Stottie Girl

Quote from: Lori Dee on Today at 12:55:06 PMThanks, ladies!

Yes, definitely busy. And I don't think I'll slow down until December. I have a big enough backyard for a garden. I have been planning how I want to lay it out so there will be minimal mowing and weeding. It has a sprinkler system, but I can't use it right now because of drought water restrictions. But there is a loophole: drip lines are permitted, just not sprinklers.

Inside, the kitchen needs work. Mostly cosmetics. And I want to convert one of the bedrooms into a writing office: a desk and bookcases, etc.

So much to do, and I don't have the keys yet!


I know the feeling😁🤣!
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Charlotte Kitty ✅

Congratulations on the move. Hoping everything goes smoothly and you can settle in soon ❤️
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  

tammy753

Everyone is getting their lives together and I am falling apart. Congrats on the new homes every one!

I hope to get a turn some day.
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗
  •