Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Let's say you had this magic wand?

Started by CosmicJoke, February 15, 2026, 11:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Stottie Girl

Quote from: Lori Dee on September 21, 2026, 02:56:18 PMI don't wait.  😉😜

Oh. You mean a wand that is magic. Sorry.
I thought you meant a Magic Wand™
That was my thoughts too!...............And I definitely don't wait either!!
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley

Finally Anna

Hmmm, Ladies, behave yourself!
😂
Why not think about times to come? And not about the things that you've done.
If your life was bad to you just think what tomorrow will do
Don't stop thinking about tomorrow.
Don't stop, it'll soon be here.
It'll be better than before.
Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Finally Anna

Quote from: CosmicJoke on February 15, 2026, 11:05:32 AMLet's say you had this magic wand that could change your genitals into the correct ones. Let's also say that all the aspects of your transition would be completed as well by using this magic wand. Would you use it?
Under the assumptions that it would not change who I really am and that it would also keep my marriage and at least most of my other very close relations: I'd wave it frantically.

If I would mentally become someone else or if my marriage would end as a result of waving that wand, then I think I would not use it. I'd be tempted, but I think I would opt out.
Why not think about times to come? And not about the things that you've done.
If your life was bad to you just think what tomorrow will do
Don't stop thinking about tomorrow.
Don't stop, it'll soon be here.
It'll be better than before.
Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone


Out to self since March 5, 2026. My wife knows it all since June 23.

MistressStevie

Quote from: Finally Anna on September 22, 2026, 02:20:48 AMHmmm, Ladies, behave yourself!

QuoteWell-Behaved Women Rarely Make History
atributed to many including Professor Laurel Ulrich, Marilyn Monroe, & Eleanor Roosevelt. 

Robyn Zola

"I might not be your cup of tea, but I'm somebody's double shot of whiskey..."
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee