Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

The world according to Sarah

Started by Stottie Girl, March 31, 2026, 02:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyLauren and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

davina61

My ex gave me her old dressing table that had been in our attic for years, its from the 60s and is just my style. One day I will paint it as there are quite a few nail varnish and remover marks burnt into the formica.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Charlotte Kitty ✅

You're beautiful in those pictures and your makeup looking good. I don't think you could ever forget. Its part of you now 😊
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

Stottie Girl

Thanks Charlotte. I had only really done it a handful of times before packing up though so it hadn't had enough time to become muscle memory. To be honest I only really started trying to do makeup properly since I came on here in Jan/Feb. There were some truly awful selfies from that period lol! I'm not posting them ha ha!

Bloody hell, I just looked at your countdown banner there, That's not long to go till Thailand at all is it!! That has really crept up.

@Charlotte Kitty
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley

Lori Dee ✅

Looking good, Sarah.

I think you have the makeup routine down pat.

Now, we need a selfie of you in a tea cozy!

🤣
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

KristaFairchild

Quote from: Stottie Girl on October 03, 2026, 03:27:53 PMWell, I figured I owed everyone an update. I finally moved into my bungalow today. It is about 25% finished but I don't care. I'm in and it's mine! I have been able to be Sarah all night and I am so happy. Even got my dressing table set up now. First time doing make up for nearly 4 months! I really am out of practice!


Quote from: Stottie Girl on October 03, 2026, 03:27:53 PMWell, I figured I owed everyone an update. I finally moved into my bungalow today. It is about 25% finished but I don't care. I'm in and it's mine! I have been able to be Sarah all night and I am so happy. Even got my dressing table set up now. First time doing make up for nearly 4 months! I really am out of practice!



Sorry I've been away for so long. Have I missed much?🤣😁


Sorry I've been away for so long. Have I missed much?🤣😁

I love this! I'm sooooo happy for you! And you look amazing!!!

Stottie Girl

Thanks Kirsta! The strong dysphoria I've been feeling since June locked away in boymode is finally starting to wash away. I am starting to feel like me again. I have been a total misery for the last few months!!
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley

Gina P

Glad to hear the GD is dissipating. Working like a man really has an emotional impact, not in a good way.
🔗 [Link: wackypackagesforum.com]
  • skype:Gina P?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Stottie Girl

Quote from: Gina P on October 06, 2026, 06:42:59 AMGlad to hear the GD is dissipating. Working like a man really has an emotional impact, not in a good way.
I was working like a woman the other day trying to get a bathroom cabinet on the wall. I was not strong enough to hold it up while marking, I dropped it and it punctured a hole in the plasterboard wall. I started to cry ha ha! Afterwards that silly little event made me smile. I have become such a girl lol!
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley

Stottie Girl

Well, another part-time work week done and dusted. It has been a bit of a nightmare three days as I have been covering for three absent staff members and was the only admin team member in. I'm also trying to learn a new system at the same time as that seems to be landing at my feet! Looks i will be the guinnea pig for that one!

On the plus side I will be going for an interview on Friday to be taken on full time. I say interview, I am the only one going for it haha! it's just going to be an informal Q&A session really. no idea when I will actually be made full time but I really could do with the money so I hope it's not too long.

I spent half the morning dressed as Sarah but realised I was getting a delivery so changed back into boy mode, not 3 mins after doing so my boss called me on Teams to jump into a Teams video meeting on the spot!! He would have caught me full fem!! Could have needed to do some awkward explaining there! I mean, I will have to tell them at some point but maybe not fully dressed on a teams meeting with 5 colleagues!

Nice and chilled now, every night since I moved in I have relaxed into being the real me. I feel so calm and happy now I have my own space.

Two of my new neighbours have popped over to give me "welcome to your new home" cards. An unexpected gesture but really quite sweet of them.
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley

tammy753

I hope you get the full time. I know what its like being hard up for cash.
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lilis

Stottie Girl

Aw thanks Tammy, but it is a definite, it's just when!! To be honest the longer it takes the more I can get done on the house.

I will do a bit more on the kitchen at the weekend I think. On Monday I have some contractors coming to replace the sunroom roof. So it's all go this week.
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
  •