Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Quick Question.

Started by Lessa, March 04, 2006, 12:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lessa

Ok I'm a currently taking a pill that decreases the amount of testosterone that my body makes and I was wondering dose that prevent my facial hair from growing? If so, how long would you guys suggest I wait before I look in to electrolysis or laser hair removal?

Thanks in advance.

-Love always, Lessa
  •  

Sarah Louise

As I have been told, estrogen and anti testosterone might slow down hair growth on your Body, it will have NO effect on facial hair.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Lessa

Thats what I thought, but my dad wanted me to ask anyway.

Thanks.

-Lessa
  •  

melissa_girl

I'm throwing this in because I know you're still in high school.  The only effect it will have is it will stop you from growing additional areas of hair.  In other words, if you have just a few spots of facial hair and would have grown much more in the next 10 years, then that should stop.  Any facial hair you are already growing will continue though.

Melissa
  •  

Lisa

I recommend that you start doing some research on LHR and electrolysis before you spend any money.  After you have completed your research I would begin treatments because it will take approximately 2 years to reach completion.  Permanent hair removal is not an instant process and it does take time.
  •