Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I went to the doctor for 3 month checkup and I loss 54 pounds

Started by annajasmine, January 21, 2008, 08:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis

•  

annajasmine

Thanks for support
I was hoping for something postive. Some of my family has been negative about losing the weight and I cant figure out what is their hang up.

Thanks,
Anna
  •  

Dennis

Maybe because it makes you more feminine and they're having issues with that?

Dennis
  •  

je

QuoteSome of my family has been negative about losing the weight and I cant figure out what is their hang up.

WTF?
  •  

annajasmine

Quote from: Dennis on November 25, 2008, 03:18:55 PM
Maybe because it makes you more feminine and they're having issues with that?
I'm not out to my family but it could be I'm not sure or they could be confusing hrt effects with weight loss.

Quote from: je on November 25, 2008, 03:21:16 PM
QuoteSome of my family has been negative about losing the weight and I cant figure out what is their hang up.

WTF?
Thats how I feel.
My older sister who is under weight said I looked like I was Terminally ill patient. This happens when she first sees me and it sounded like it was pacticed. I'm also getting a lot of greif from my mom who has always something to say lately about my weight but mostly negative. I didn't get much meanness I was close to 300 pounds.

Anna

"modified because the name of disease well becuase I didn't hurt anybody with that disease."

•  

funnygrl

Anna, if I may...you have no idea how inspirational you have been to me right now!!! Seriously hun, you have just given me a HUGE boost 
with this post showing me that I can do this too!!!

I look right now, but w/ WAY LONGER HAIR, exactly like you did in Sept 07 :'(  And I have been ENORMOUSLY (no pun intended) DEPRESSED.

Thanx :-*

-Heather
  •  

lady amarant

O_O WOW!

Those piccies are just ... WOW.

Anna, you are doing fantastically awesome.

Like WOW.

~Simone.
  •  

annajasmine

I just wanted to apologize if the use of the name of the illlness because I could have affended people with this illness. That is what my sister said and I wasn't thinking about what affect it could have on other people. When I quoted her.

I comment more when I have a pc with a working mouse.

Thanks for the support,
Sorry for those i might of upset I really hope there is none,
  •