Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I went to the doctor for 3 month checkup and I loss 54 pounds

Started by annajasmine, January 21, 2008, 08:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annajasmine

I went to the doctor for 3 month checkup and I loss 54 pounds. About 80 more to go. I had tell somebody.

Later,
Anna
  •  

Laura91

Congratulations!!! *offers you a cake to celebrate with*  ;)
  •  

Dennis

Congratulations, Anna. That's hard work and the results are really paying off for you.

Dennis
  •  

annajasmine

No cake please unless it fat free, low carb, low cal, and before 5pm. Anyways I rewarded myself with some new clothes. I hope these clothes won't fit me in a couple months because they will to big. I know I wont be able lose at the rate I'm losing now. It will be good as long as I keep losing. I wish the best on your weight loss.

Thanks,
Anna
  •  

lady amarant

Congrats dear-heart! What a wonderful accomplishment... now let us all in on the secret then.
  •  

siouxsie

54 pounds in 3 months?!  Wow.  Is your doctor OK with that much weight loss in such a short period of time?

•  

annajasmine

Quote from: siouxsie on January 21, 2008, 11:06:59 AM
54 pounds in 3 months?!  Wow.  Is your doctor OK with that much weight loss in such a short period of time?

I had to go the doctor earlier than expect before this visit because of low blood pressure. And that when he ask me several questions. Like how are losing it? Are you exercising?  Why are losing it?  And are you comfortable with it? After I answered them and he was alright with it. He cut blood pressure meds in half. This last time he just told me don't cut my food back to far it can cause health problems.

Quote from: lady amarant on January 21, 2008, 11:06:35 AM
Congrats dear-heart! What a wonderful accomplishment... now let us all in on the secret then.

Well a 1500 calorie soft limit and a 1800 calorie absolutely unbreakable limit. I eat about 400-500 calories for breakfast and lunch each. Two optional snacks around 100 calories. A dinner under 400 calories. Some rules I follow I have to eat nothing with more than 30% of the calories coming from fat, no food after 6:30pm, no juices except one,and try to eat 1 serving fresh vegetables or fruit uncooked. I take a multivitamins, aspirin, folic acid, b-12, vitamin c and e, q10, 4 onces of grapefruit juice(maybe it will save my gull bladder), and some glucosamine chondroitin & msn. I had been walking briskly about 4 or 5 days a week but the cold weather had stop that for the last 4 days. I don't eat meat anymore which might have something to do with the weight loss. I think my average calories per day is  around 1300.

I started out at 292 and started hrt in September so hormones probably have not slowed my metabolism down yet. It takes a lot of calories to maintain 292 pounds. 

I know this diet sucks but if it didn't I wouldn't lose weight. I wish could make it more interesting but its a diet. Somethings I got from Susan Powter a diet book.

Later,
Anna

Posted on: January 21, 2008, 02:01:33 PM
Hello,

Here an update on my weight loss I'm at 199 pounds at doctor's office today. That is 39 pounds since my last visit. He was a bit more concern about my weight loss this start asking questions what I'm eating and doing to lose weight and are anorexia. I'm definitely not because I eat. That a total of 93 pounds.

Anna
  •  

Just Mandy

Congrats Anna, that's really a major accomplishment, not many people can do it!

Amanda

Something sleeps deep within us
hidden and growing until we awaken as ourselves.
  •  

Ell

QuoteI went to the doctor for 3 month checkup and I lost 54 pounds

during the checkup?
  •  

debbie j

congrats Anna on your progress . and i too have been working on this myself. and i droped 20 pounds so far

but i still got 30 more to go . which i,ll do that . so to help you celebrate your progress anna hun . here is

a yoplay smoothie strawberry . and a 7 layer salad keep up the great work  :)
  •  

annajasmine

Thanks for the encouragement everyone, except for Ellie just kidding. Well when I get the computer going again I will post a little bit more. Hey Debbie that pretty good weight loss keep it up.

Anna
  •  

debbie j

Quote from: annajasmine on April 20, 2008, 07:37:16 PM
Thanks for the encouragement everyone, except for Ellie just kidding. Well when I get the computer going again I will post a little bit more. Hey Debbie that pretty good weight loss keep it up.

Anna

i hope you get your comp fixed soon Anna and  thank you Anna :)
  •  

jc02081

Sounds like you are doing a great job getting your weight down... good luck with the rest, and make sure you keep doing so healthfully.
  •  

annajasmine

This is how I looked about 2 years ago

I actual weighted a more in September of 07

Me now.

I'm 150ish right now I used to be 292 and actually that was not my peak weight which was 298.

Anna
  •  

Jay

•  

Janet_Girl

Anne,

Right on, Girl.  Looking good.  ;D

No cake, no ice cream.  Shopping trip, Yeah
  •  

Anisha

•