October 05, 2026, 06:21:48 PM
Main Menu
Main Menu
Home
Calendar
Chat
Search
Staff List
Subscribe
Susan's Place Transgender Resources
►
Blogs
►
Member Blogs
►
Tammy's Crazy Ambitions (Sponsored by Self-Doubt)
Tammy's Crazy Ambitions (Sponsored by Self-Doubt)
Started by tammy753, August 11, 2026, 04:16:04 PM
Previous topic
-
Next topic
0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
Print
Go Down
Pages
1
...
19
20
User actions
Lori Dee
✅
Country:
Posts: 14,092
Pronouns: she/her
Thanked: 17,402 times
Logged
Re: Tammy's Crazy Ambitions (Sponsored by Self-Doubt)
#380
Today
at 04:07:27 PM
That is great news!
Take the homework at an easy pace.
I tried to do mine and found it disturbing, then tried to rush through it. It's better to take it little by little and really digest each section before moving on. You've got this.
1 person
likes this.
My Life is Based on a True Story
<-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!
An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."
HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a
Subscriber
.
Donations accepted at:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson
🔗
skype:.?call
Stottie Girl
Country:
Family
Posts: 3,862
Pronouns: She / her
Thanked: 6,330 times
Logged
Re: Tammy's Crazy Ambitions (Sponsored by Self-Doubt)
#381
Today
at 05:16:40 PM
Sounds like progress Tammy. I'm really really happy for you.
Am I allowed to ask what the homework is?
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!
Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
tammy753
Country:
Posts: 503
Pronouns: She\They
Thanked: 1,020 times
Logged
Re: Tammy's Crazy Ambitions (Sponsored by Self-Doubt)
#382
Today
at 06:16:20 PM
She wants me to define what I expect my life to be like in Colorado. I said I expect Lori to do all my Taco Bell runs so i can reduce my human contact but apparently that isn't as funny as I thought it was. She wants me to think about how we can work toward those goals. My agoraphobia is pretty sever and my wanting to go to art classes and join a 4x4 club seems like some one else's dream not something I would want. You know she is probably on to something but I don't like to tell her she is right.
SO basically she wants me to sit in a corner and think about what I want to do. which is better than sitting in the corner thinking about what I have done.
Wow I am incapable of giving a straight answer. what happened to me?
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com
🔗
Print
Go Up
Pages
1
...
19
20
User actions
Susan's Place Transgender Resources
►
Blogs
►
Member Blogs
►
Tammy's Crazy Ambitions (Sponsored by Self-Doubt)
User actions
Print