Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Tammy's Crazy Ambitions (Sponsored by Self-Doubt)

Started by tammy753, August 11, 2026, 04:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lori Dee ✅

That is great news!

Take the homework at an easy pace.

I tried to do mine and found it disturbing, then tried to rush through it. It's better to take it little by little and really digest each section before moving on. You've got this.
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  

Stottie Girl

Sounds like progress Tammy. I'm really really happy for you.

Am I allowed to ask what the homework is?
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

tammy753

She wants me to define what I expect my life to be like in Colorado. I said I expect Lori to do all my Taco Bell runs so i can reduce my human contact but apparently that isn't as funny as I thought it was. She wants me to think about how we can work toward those goals. My agoraphobia is pretty sever and my wanting to go to art classes and join a 4x4 club seems like some one else's dream not something I would want. You know she is probably on to something but I don't like to tell her she is right.

SO basically she wants me to sit in a corner and think about what I want to do. which is better than sitting in the corner thinking about what I have done.

Wow I am incapable of giving a straight answer. what happened to me?
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: tammy753 on Yesterday at 06:16:20 PMShe wants me to define what I expect my life to be like in Colorado. I said I expect Lori to do all my Taco Bell runs so i can reduce my human contact but apparently that isn't as funny as I thought it was. She wants me to think about how we can work toward those goals.

She has forwarded the payment for gas money for Taco Bell runs, so she is working toward a solution.

Does it help to know you will have Jeep-owning friends in the area?

I would think that might make it less scary.

Well, until you see my gas bill.

🤣
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  

tammy753

It does make it easier. I just hope you have one of those seat heaters to keep my food warm. I Just filled my tank up we are having a gas tax holiday to make it look like prices are going down during the elections. The good news is when the election is over and we need to recoup that 700 million dollars it will fallout of the sky like drunk pigeons.

Sorry got a little political but the drunk pigeon thing is funny. I hope.
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗

Lori Dee ✅

Heated seats are installed and ready for use.

You are running out of excuses, you know.

😁
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  

Stottie Girl

Now I wish I was moving to Colorado too! (Not for the Taco Bell delivery service!)

I think your therapists homework sounds like a great mood lifter for you Tammy. It will do you good to build yourself a vision you can work towards. I know first hand how slow progress can feel stagnating and like you will never improve your life but the time will pass by soon enough and you can be munching on warm taco bell in the desert as Tammy full time.

It maybe Trump bribing the election but I would take the tax break as a temporary win while it's there! I just filled my tank up and it cost £137 ($181.33!) for diesel. This is one of the big reasons I am working from home!!

A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: Stottie Girl on Today at 03:01:08 AMNow I wish I was moving to Colorado too!

Come on over! We have plenty of space.
Desert, Mountains, city life, and country charm.
The only thing we don't have is an ocean. But with the polluted waters and threat of tsunamis, we are safer far inland and a mile up in the sky.

😁
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  

tammy753

I have to wait until I can retire from my job in 2028. It will mean health insurance is better and things like that. It also means more time saving money for a house so that is good.
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: tammy753 on Today at 05:58:20 AMI have to wait until I can retire from my job in 2028. It will mean health insurance is better and things like that. It also means more time saving money for a house so that is good.

That sounds like a good plan. I was just pulling your leg about making excuses.
Just know that you have friends in the area, and I am not the only one.

😀
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: tammy753

tammy753

Thanks I really appreciate having friends I can take advantage of when I arrive. Just kidding of course my social anxiety means I never ask for help but I am working on it. I will understand if you ghost me now.
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

tammy753

So the latest post in my blog just posted. I am really proud of it so please read it if you are slightly interested:

Title: Attachment Crisis and the Freeloading Beast
My thoughts on a recent visit to the "underemployed vampires," a Wendy's breakfast, and redefining my apartment layout.
https://www.socketseekers.com/attachment-crisis-and-the-freeloading-beast/ 🔗
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: tammy753 on Today at 08:05:00 AMSo the latest post in my blog just posted. I am really proud of it so please read it if you are slightly interested:

I got the newsletter in my email first thing this morning.

I enjoyed it very much. A few times, I almost spit my coffee out my nose.

Good job. Keep up the good work!
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: tammy753

tammy753

I really loved this story and its mostly true. I hope more people are willing to give it a chance. I reference this one next weeks post.

If anyone is interested there is a link in my signature.
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗

Stottie Girl

I too got the email newsletter thingy. I enjoyed reading the post, it made me laugh out loud more than a few times.
A wise man once said don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you judge him you're a mile away and you have his shoes!

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on - Billy Connolley
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: tammy753

tammy753

I was informed a bit ago that the beast is not happy with my writing about him. He also was not thrilled with my consuming tacos next to him but I pointed out that today is Global Taco day and who was I to disrespect that.

So lets keep this on the down low and don't mention to him that he is highlighted next week.

I don't know what "the down low"  means but I see it in movies and stuff so do that.
For my new blog go to
https://www.socketseekers.com 🔗
  •