Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

My first post since introduction. My, it's been a while.

Started by Sushi-Q, March 08, 2006, 10:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sushi-Q

Hey Hey all!

It's been a while since I've posted so here we go!

On the home front, I'm almost completely moved into my new place.  I just need some plants and some pictures.  It's been hard and thrilling at the same time since splitting with my SO.  Valentines day was so sad but I made it through.

On the SO side, the fighting has come to a halt.  We can actually have conversations now without tears flowing.  I don't get to see the young'ns as much as I'd like but that will come in time.  Seeing them makes me so happy.

I've been feeling so much more relaxed and my productivity at work as gone up so much.  I think I've finally found that peace and tranquility that you can get from being on HRT for a while.  It's interesting to note that I can get quite cranky if I miss time my morning pills. 

Something caught me by surpise.  We were jumping around at work making a racket and I jiggled!  I wasn't expecting this sensation as I've been on HRT for only 10 weeks but My Goodness did that make my day.  I have to be more careful now.  Time for two t-shirts perhaps?

I'm finding that my skin needs to be moisturized daily now.  It's getting softer as well.  Wiki can give you only so much information.  It's when you experience these things for the first time that it really sinks in.

I feel so darn good.  I am finding it easier to deal with issues.  I even cried at an episode of ST:Voyager.  It was a relief.

I'm going to start attending CD Sessions so I can learn about safe areas of the city where I can start to explore myself.  You know what I mean?  Safe places to buy clothes and even hang out.

I've talked to some people in chat and I just want to confirm something.  Be true to yourself and follow the "Guidelines" that are out there.  You will find that the freedom of truth really can set you free.  Don't try to convince yourself of anything.

Like I said, I feel so good and I just wanted to share it with you.

Samantha

•  

umop ap!sdn

Quote from: Sushi-Q on March 08, 2006, 10:54:49 PMSomething caught me by surpise.  We were jumping around at work making a racket and I jiggled!  I wasn't expecting this sensation as I've been on HRT for only 10 weeks but My Goodness did that make my day.
No doubt! 

QuoteI've been feeling so much more relaxed and my productivity at work as gone up so much.  I think I've finally found that peace and tranquility that you can get from being on HRT for a while.
Isn't it wonderful what a simple hormone can do? :)

Mental functioning is one of the things I'm hoping HRT will help me with. My mind is always in a fog, especially at work; I get lapses inmemory, and never seem to have the energy to do things that need to get done.
  •