Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

T injections/pill?

Started by $jet3$, January 28, 2008, 04:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

$jet3$

I was reading into somethings and noticed an alternative to a T injection is by taking it in pill form, does anyone know anything about this or the postives and negatives of it?
  •  

Dennis

I believe the pills are processed through the liver, so the potential for liver damage is higher.

Dennis
  •  

Luc

Dude. Do not even think about using T orally. I was a little apprehensive myself about using injectable, due to my itty bitty fear of needles and the prospect of pain, but honestly, it's nothing, and I'm ordinarily a wuss about that sort of thing. Oral testosterone will produce changes far less rapidly, and will take a nasty toll on your liver. Injectable, on the other hand, works wonders in a short amount of time. Check any FtM forum. Unless your body has a severe adverse reaction to injectable T, use it. Oh, and make sure your doc gives you needles with a small enough gauge--- I use 25 1/2s--- so you'll barely even feel the injection.

S.D.
"If you want to criticize my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself, and while you're at it, stop criticizing my methods!"

Check out my blog at http://hormonaldivide.blogspot.com
  •  

$jet3$

Dennis and Bas thanks for the information, I will defiantly go with injections.
  •  

Dennis

Yeah the shots aren't bad, especially if you have someone else do them cause then you can shoot in the butt and you hardly feel it there.

Dennis
  •  

$jet3$

haha yea needles have been my biggest fear since i was a little kid! but i'll man up, it will be worth it!  ;D
  •