Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Canadian Electrolyis

Started by Bmore, March 14, 2006, 08:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bmore

I'm trying to save money for obvious things like SRS, does anyone know of any quality electrolysis in Canada? With the conversion rate, it has to be cheaper than the US.
~bb, Leah
  •  

Leigh

I would think the cost of transportation would be more than the savings.

Leigh
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: Leigh on March 14, 2006, 08:59:04 PM
I would think the cost of transportation would be more than the savings.

Leigh

:)

Hello Bmore.

Is there a specific location you had in mind.  The going rate is about $50.00 to $60.00 Cdn per hour.

Steph
  •  

Bmore

Hello Bmore.

Is there a specific location you had in mind.  The going rate is about $50.00 to $60.00 Cdn per hour.

Steph
Well that's about 20 % less than what I'd spend stateside. I'm hoping I can find something similar to what Electrology 2000 does in Dallas without the cost and delays. I need to find somenone who won't scar me in a situation where I could get effective topical anethesia and go for the whole beard at once. I'm also wondering about feminization surjery,up in Canada who the talent is and how much they want. Thailand seems to be the place for value and quality, but Canada might be a lot closer. I'm moving to the NW, so Vancouver for example is only a few hours away.I love Canada and would love to move to Vancouver.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: Bmore on March 15, 2006, 12:08:05 AM
Hello Bmore.

Steph
Well that's about 20 % less than what I'd spend stateside. I'm hoping I can find something similar to what Electrology 2000 does in Dallas without the cost and delays. I need to find somenone who won't scar me in a situation where I could get effective topical anethesia and go for the whole beard at once. I'm also wondering about feminization surjery,up in Canada who the talent is and how much they want. Thailand seems to be the place for value and quality, but Canada might be a lot closer. I'm moving to the NW, so Vancouver for example is only a few hours away.I love Canada and would love to move to Vancouver.

Hello Bmore.

I can say with some certainty that the electrolysis you are seeking (beard removal in one sitting - ouch) is not available in Ontario, may be in Montreal Quebec, or Vancouver BC.  As far as SRS/GRS, one of the best in the world is here in Montreal.  Doctors Brassard and Menard are both world renowned for the quality of their work.  Right now the cost is running around $16,000.00 Cdn.  They have a wonderful clinic, however they strictly adhere to the SOC, where as other surgeons do not.  My documentation will be sent to them shortly and I can keep you posted on how it goes.

Steph
  •  

Leigh

Quote from: Stephanie Craxford on March 15, 2006, 11:30:21 AM
  They have a wonderful clinic, however they strictly adhere to the SOC, where as other surgeons do not.  

Bad Steph, BAD BAD Steph :whip:

where as other surgeons do not.
           /\
        SOME
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: Leigh on March 15, 2006, 09:01:13 PM
Bad Steph, BAD BAD Steph :whip:

where as other surgeons do not.
           /\
        SOME

Oooooops, darn key board :)