Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Accident become blessing?

Started by Terra, March 26, 2006, 04:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terra

Grr, I have GOT to find a new place when I can afford it!

The lady who is renting me her basement couldn't meet me today when I had a friend help me drop some stuff off. So i'm moving the boxes back while my friend carries the light stuff. (She's pregnant) When this woman's partner comes out.

Now in the local group meeting i've gone by the name Emily, and that is all the landlady and her wife remembers. Is it really so hard to know someone by two names? I ask this because with me dressed as a GUY right next to my friend, she calls me Emily! >:(

So of course I had to explain this. Luckily I had thought this might happen so when I was asking for help moving my gear, I asked selectivly. So for now I think she is ok with it. In fact, she might even let me rent with her when it comes time to move out of her barrecks. (Weird rule that at so many weeks they CAN'T live in the barrecks that is right next to the hospital. ???) She is also willing to help me act more like a female. We will see how this goes, after all, I can't get in trouble unless i'm actually doing something, which I won't untill next weekend.

Gah, do you think at this point I should look somewhere else fast? She still hasn't even cleared out the basement when she said she would do it by sunday. My stuff is now covered by a tarp on her porch!
"If you quit before you try, you don't deserve to dream." -grandmother
  •