Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Your input would be appreciated...

Started by LisaCouper, June 09, 2005, 12:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LisaCouper

Hi everybody, My name is Lisa and I'm a supporter of trans-identified people.  I'm doing research in support of my M.A. thesis, and I've really been having trouble finding enough f-m trans people to participate in my online study.  It would be really great if the trans community was represented not only by m-f people, but also f-m people too!  If any of you could help me out, I'd really appreciate it!  Here is some more info (there's even further info if you click on the link at the bottom)... Thanks!

I invite participation by Transsexual, Transgender and/or Gender Queer individuals to take part in an interesting University of Toronto research study about people's experiences of intimate relationships!  You don't have to be in a relationship in order to participate.

The Questionnaires take only about 10-15minutes to complete ONLINE!

*** ALL responses are completely confidential.
*** You do not have to provide your name.
*** All are welcome – Single, partnered, common-law, married, divorced, separated.
*** You may request your individual Love Style scores and information will be provided about what they mean.

YOU CAN GO DIRECTLY TO THE WEB-SURVEY:

www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=96467874164

If you'd like further information before deciding whether to participate in the study, or if you have any questions, feel free to email me at lcouperthwaite@oise.utoronto.ca
  •  

4years

•