Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Top Colleges Come Out to Recruit Gay and Lesbian High School Youth This April...

Started by Shana A, March 12, 2008, 06:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shana A

Top Colleges Come Out to Recruit Gay and Lesbian High School Youth This April; Princeton, USC, Penn Among Names to Attend National Gay-Friendly College Fair

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/3/prweb764014.htm

Upcoming Gay-Friendly National College Fair this April 11 in San Diego, CA provides rare opportunity to recruit out lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth. In addition, new online LGBT-Friendly Campus Climate Index ranks gay-friendliness of colleges and grows in national attention as more campuses find value in reaching out to this no longer invisible demographic.
It was great to have my first college fair be one where I could ask important questions about myself as someone from the LGBT community. This type of college fair was also very important for me as I have two moms - I want to be at a college where I can feel comfortable about my family.

Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) March 12, 2008 -- What do Princeton University, Emory University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Southern California and University of Utah have in common? Well, they all want to recruit out lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) youth and are a few of the colleges to be in attendance at the upcoming Campus Pride College Admission Fair on Friday, April 11 in San Diego, California.
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•