Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

finally comeing out to rest of the famly

Started by debbie j, March 23, 2008, 10:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debbie j

well it is finally over and done with thank god. as of today i finally told my last family members about the

REAL me . and not the fake me they wanted to see. the strange part of it all is how i got to telling everyone

::). let,s see my sis called me yesterday  saying she and her hubby was coming to vist if iam home. well

i say ok and iam home. they show up . and just my luck my sisters hubby is  oh wow theres sister so in so .

and iam like you know what  you got the sister part right thank god . but the last part all wrong. so any

ways we chat  for a little bit. and then next one of my other brothers calls. which untill then i did not tell.

anyways he is only 3 block,s from my place and coming over. and iam like ok iam home. he shows up .

we chat a little and then he says he needs to go to the store . ok just my luck is really gone now. we are

driving to the store and he call,s another brother. and well then thats where it all hit the fan . brother

on the phone is like what,s all this long hair bs ?? are you a girl ?? mom did not have a girl . at that point

with out any thought i said look yes i got long hair . and yes iam a girl and iam sorry but if you can not

handle that . then you need to talk to a doctor. cause iam a girl and always have been a girl !! and at this

point the brother on the phone hang,s up. iam like well thats done and over at lest . and my brother

driving the car to the store still. i just like i want to talk to you to and get something,s off my chest .

so any ways . we talk on the way back to my place now . and get to my place. and talk for another 2

hour,s . he gets his chest clean. then thats where i say ok now it,s my turn to get thing,s off my chest

now . and he is like ok go for it . so i set him down in the chair with a pop. and tell him everything. and

just what really everything is . that iam a girl and my name is really is  debbie. not the male name . and

that i always have been a girl . and that iam going to get srs and change everything. well needless to say

in the end he took it a lot more better then my other brother on the phone did . but the good part to

telling my brother about the real me on the phone instead of in person. is that. at lest i did not put my self

in a spot where my brother could have lost his cool . and touched me which even if he had he knowed i

would have called the police and had him sent to jail  for it. oh god so finally at lest now. thats all finally

done and over with. and now i can get back to work on me and getting a doctor,s and hrt,s and lazer

going. and i can honestly say iam glad it,s over and done with and iam FREE to be the REAL ME NOW !! :)
  •  

funnygrl

God debbie i really admire you for doing that!!! my father and step mother where just here in town for Easter and i couldn't bring myself to say anything :embarrassed:  i am so happy for you, right on!!!!

my therapist and i go over this fact all of the time, living in fear sux :'(

Congratulations!!!
  •  

cindybc

Hi funnygrl you have to blaze your own trail and don't let anyone stands in the way. Walk tall and proud like good Queen Bess. Remember you have just as much rights to walk your walk where ever you go.

Cindy 
  •  

debbie j

thanks funnygrl. and yes liveing in fear does really sux .but you can over come the fear . i know you can

and i will say this sometimes you need someone to come alone. and give you a good kick in the butt to help

you get on the move again. thats what it took for me was that kick in the butt from a freind. which for me

iam glad they did. as i need to move on in my journey. which iam glad i finaly got done with telling all my

family members. as now i can move on to the next steps .  :)

Posted on: March 24, 2008, 05:57:14 AM
Quote from: cindybc on March 24, 2008, 01:38:24 AM
Hi funnygrl you have to blaze your own trail and don't let anyone stands in the way. Walk tall and proud like good Queen Bess. Remember you have just as much rights to walk your walk where ever you go.

Cindy 

indeed Cindy  that is so very true  :)
  •