Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

for the girls : what ur little black dress says about u

Started by Christo, April 01, 2008, 01:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cindybc

Wow that is me, except for the high heel boots. Since I moved here I only wore shoes all winter.

What Your Little Black Dress Says About You 

You are lively and outgoing. You are naturally friendly.
You enjoy meeting new people and making new connections.

Your style is whimsical and unique. You're good at putting together interesting outfits.

If you were a shoe, you would be: High heeled boots 

•  

NicholeW.

You are chic, worldly, and charming.
You naturally fascinating and popular. You never feel like pretending to be someone you're not.

Your style is simple, flattering, and always appropriate. You fill your closet with well quality, timeless items.

If you were a shoe, you would be: Open toed heels

•  

Lori

You are chic, worldly, and charming.
You naturally fascinating and popular. You never feel like pretending to be someone you're not.

Your style is simple, flattering, and always appropriate. You fill your closet with well quality, timeless items.

If you were a shoe, you would be: Open toed heels
"In my world, everybody is a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!"

If the shoe fits, buy it in every color.
  •  

tinkerbell

Image deleted by Tink

You have a flair for the dramatic. You love attention.
You feel alive when all eyes are on you... and you definitely love to work a room.

Your style is glamourous, over the top, and luxurious. You love to shop, and you have expensive taste.

If you were a shoe, you would be: Stilettos

The Little Black Dress Test

http://www.blogthings.com/thelittleblackdresstest/

Stilettos?  I don't know about that! LOL ;D

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Natasha

***What Your Little Black Dress Says About You***

You are sexy, outrageous, and daring. You love to push people's buttons.

You are fearless and free spirited. You get people talking... and you don't care what they say about you.

Your style is revealing, trendy, and flirty. You love to look good.

If you were a shoe, you would be: Strappy sandals 

what do you know? >:D
  •  

Moira Midnigh

"You are lively and outgoing. You are naturally friendly.

Your style is whimsical and unique. You're good at putting together interesting outfits.

If you were a shoe, you would be: High heeled boots"

I have no objections to that! ^.^

~Moi

•  

Lucy

•  

MaryT

Your Little Black Dress Says You're Head Turning

"You have a flair for the dramatic. You love attention.
You feel alive when all eyes are on you... and you definitely love to work a room.

Your style is glamourous, over the top, and luxurious. You love to shop, and you have expensive taste.

If you were a shoe, you would be: Stilettos"

Most of it is true of the dream me but not the real me.  I don't even have a little black dress although I like the one in the picture.

But stilettos?  Oh, no no no no!  I have never even worn high heels since walking in my mother's shoes when I was a child.  Anyway, my aunt in Bulawayo used to repeatedly complain about the damage that her daughter and her friends did while dancing in stilettos to Millie's "My Boy Lollipop".
Besides, the "What Woman's Shoe Are You?" quiz said that I am barefoot, which is true.

The Little Black Dress Test

•  

SallyChoasAura

Joke's on you. I don't have a little black dress! 😝
  •  

sarah1972

You are elegant, classy, and sophisticated.
You know how to turn heads when you enter a room... and then keep people interested with your witty banter.

Your style is classic, tailored, and flawless. You don't fall for silly fashion trends.

If you were a shoe, you would be: Classic black pumps

Not sure about the pumps... I have some but they are not my favorites. give me a 4-inch heel sandal and we are game!

this may fit better:

You are sexy, outrageous, and daring. You love to push people's buttons.

You are fearless and free spirited. You get people talking... and you don't care what they say about you.

Your style is revealing, trendy, and flirty. You love to look good.

If you were a shoe, you would be: Strappy sandals

•  

Lilly G

so I don't actually own a black dress. and im an introvert by nature, so how does this one fit me at all?
Lilly, Lady of the Strawberries"Hope is like the sun, if you believe only when you can see you will never make it through the night" -Leia Organa
  •  

Tara P

Quote from: Lilly G on July 26, 2018, 08:50:17 PM

so I don't actually own a black dress. and im an introvert by nature, so how does this one fit me at all?

I got the same result  "Your Little Black Dress Says You're Quirky" but I'm also an introvert by nature.  So it seems introverts like that dress but the description might be a little..or a lot off.  The internet has never been wrong before so I don't know how this has happened!  :)
  •