Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Armageddon In Ohio

Started by Natasha, April 07, 2008, 04:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natasha

Armageddon In Ohio

Link
4/7/2008

"For Parsley, a tall man with a bellicose preaching style, the outcome of the 2004 general elections, where 11 states, including Ohio, passed anti-gay marriage constitutional amendments, the timing for a re-energized Religious Right movement could not be better."

•  

mickiejr1815

i didn't even read the whole link before i was completely pissed off. I believe myself to be a nice Christian woman, but i am still attracted to women, it's the way i am. I hate this damned state. i so wish i could move far, far, far away from here. I've always wanted to go to Spain.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

a severly angered woman,
Mickie
  •  

Terra

*pulls out a notepad and checks off a state* Well thats another state i no longer will consider teaching at.
"If you quit before you try, you don't deserve to dream." -grandmother
  •  

Hypatia

Born and raised in Ohio, but I moved out years ago and I'm not going back-- not even for a visit since my parents banned me from their house. Putting that all behind me.
Here's what I find about compromise--
don't do it if it hurts inside,
'cause either way you're screwed,
eventually you'll find
you may as well feel good;
you may as well have some pride

--Indigo Girls
  •  

Wing Walker

Quote from: Hypatia on April 13, 2008, 12:38:02 AM
Born and raised in Ohio, but I moved out years ago and I'm not going back-- not even for a visit since my parents banned me from their house. Putting that all behind me.

Good move to put it all behind you.  I've done the same with northeastern PA.

As for the wingnuts behind the Ohio Restoration, they are >-bleeped-< disturbers.  At least the tax code puts some degree of reins on them.

I wonder if they know where my parking space in hell is.

Wing Walker
  •