Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

An idea for my webcomic

Started by Terra, June 03, 2006, 07:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terra

Hey all,

I've been toying with trying to start a webcomic. I've been trying to get this off the ground, however with no free time untill now to start working on my drawing...

But here is my basic plot, A guy runs into a girl one day(literally) and becomes friends with her. Over time they become friends and eventualy alittle more. However, the guy starts to worry when he realizes the girl is having flashbacks. These flashbacks are very violent and usually hit her in her sleep. In fact, the flashbacks are from when she lost her division, and was one of two survivors of a 12 MAN squad. ;)

Eventualy she will come out to him, and then comes with him trying to deal with it. I haven't decided just how to end it, prefering to let the characters grow as I do it. But what do you think of the start?
"If you quit before you try, you don't deserve to dream." -grandmother
  •  

Melissa

Sounds interesting.  Let me know where I can view it when you do start it.

Melissa
  •  

Terra

*Giggles* Thanks for the ego boost, but it is still in development. As I said, I need to find an atrist, because I think it will be read more in a comic book style then a strictly written style.

But...I DO hope to have it out sometime this year, started at least. I'm trying to get in touch with a guy from my support group who said he would like to get in the comic book industry.

Posted at: June 06, 2006, 06:10:15 PM

An update, the guys at the support group are agreeing and liking the idea. So we will see when the first update comes along! ;D
"If you quit before you try, you don't deserve to dream." -grandmother
  •