Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Transsexual Accuses SAPD Officer Of Rape

Started by Brenda, June 14, 2005, 08:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brenda

Transsexual Accuses SAPD Officer Of Rape

Officer Placed On Administrative Duty Pending Investigation

POSTED: 6:27 am CDT June 13, 2005

SAN ANTONIO -- An officer with the San Antonio Police Department was placed on administrative duty over the weekend pending an investigation into the alleged sexual assault of a 21-year-old transsexual.

The transsexual said the alleged incident happened Friday night as he was walking home near a bus stop at Laredo and Zarzamora streets.

The transsexual said the officer pulled up next to him in his police cruiser and asked him if he had any outstanding warrants.

Read More
  •  

Dennis

I wonder if the article is talking about an FTM or MTF. Sounds like the former, with the pronouns they're using, but I suspect it's the latter. Bleh.

Dennis
  •  

Brenda

Quote from: Dennis on June 14, 2005, 09:44:34 AM
I wonder if the article is talking about an FTM or MTF. Sounds like the former, with the pronouns they're using, but I suspect it's the latter. Bleh.

Dennis

I've been trying to find out.  Two emails to news agencies in San Antonio have gone unanswered and a friend who lives there hasn't been able to find out yet.

Brenda
  •