Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

new

Started by JonasCarminis, May 19, 2008, 10:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonasCarminis

well... im new here.  when i wasyounger, i looked like a boy, and passed effortlessly.  my parents were constantly pointing out to waiters and waitresses that i was their DAUGHTER.  i didnt voice it then, but i didnt mind bein a "boy" and i actually enjoyed it.  when not around my parents, i called myself Jet.  it was my commonly accepted name among neighborhood friends that didnt know that i was a girl.  as i started middle school, puberty hit.  and with it came the curves.  people would call me all sorts of things that hurt my feelings, and i didnt fully understand the meaning of.  thats when i started dressing as a girl and becoming socially accepted.  i am now going to be a senior in highschool and would like to change that.

i told my mom that i should have been born a triangle and she understood.  i just started seeing a psichiatrist.  im hoping to apear mostly male by the end of the summer.  my only fear is returning o school in the fall.  i am afraid that i will be made fun of again like i was when i was younger.
  •