Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

an effective way to flattening your tummy?

Started by lovely2008, June 08, 2008, 10:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovely2008

I came acoss with this gel in a Vogue magazine
it claims to be an effective way to flattening your tummy.......
Does any know if it really works?

http://www.sovage.com/tummygel/order.html
  •  

tekla

I think its all about diet and exercise, painful exercise at that, but its the only thing I've ever found that works.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

NickSister

I would agree with Tekla. Either that or control top underwear or a cincher.
  •  

offthesidewalk

the tummygel sounds like an infomersial [sp?] product. (-^.^-)

I'd rather start yoga with that kind of money. Hehe
  •  

Virginia87106

I have lost 15 pounds and dropped 2 dress sizes this year, with the following program.

1.  I went on the South Beach Diet, that is basically low carb and low fat

2.  Switched from running to biking  (in other words, change-up your exercise program, OR if you don;t have one, start.
  •  

Cindi Jones

The only way to flatten your tummy is to exercise your stomach muscles.  Sad but true.

But if you have a compelling need to send someone money, send it to me ;)

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Jeannette

The hardest thing is having the will power to keep it up. but a few months ago I brought myself a sit up bench, because like many peeps, I was quite slim but not toned. At first I found it really hard to motivate myself because it was quite hard work and after the first few sessions my body ached all over like my stomach area had been a punching bag. Although it hurt a lot,  everyone said to keep going, and I did 3 months later I have gone from doing 20 sit ups every other night to doing 250 5 nights a week with other stomach crunches like Pilate's and also a 2 mile run most nights. My abs are looking great and I feel great too, and all without going to the gym.

My advise would be to get a good pro sit up bench, with your stepper and rowing machine you should get that toned tummy quick. You can also get a bicycle and ride it hard and fast until you are exhausted and then ride it back home and take a shower. You will be amazed in a very short time at the improvements in your physique. You might also get one of those 'baby back carriers' and carry a kid in it while you bicycle. The kid will enjoy it and you will have the same or even better results.

•