Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The people on the Train.....

Started by Robin_p, June 11, 2008, 09:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin_p

The people on the train are Talking.. My friend who caught me at Fashion Bug store like last summer gave me a call to let me know. She got upset about some of the things they were saying about me. Giggles, The friend on the train started a Converstion about all the different people in her family and  a couple of others  reveal there diverse families ties. That got the loud mouth people to shut up. My friend also let me know that this one tall guy said he would date me.

Hmmm, Train boyfriend how much DRAMA can i handle......

I let her know a little bit more about me being Transsexual.  I told her how they have not notice my chest or blue nails yet. She can't wait till monday so she can take a good look at me in the morning. I thank her for protecting me.

Hmmmm,

It was a T-Girl on the train that help me start my journey. I watch this girl for a week take crap from the people i ride the train with. I sat silently and watch that week. Jealousy is what made me decide to live this life.

I remember the thought well: "I'm strong enough to do that and i will look better".

June 2006 i started my life .....
  •