Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I'm a lucky guy!

Started by Dennis, June 16, 2005, 10:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis

My chest surgery is in August and my friend who's going down with me, couldn't stay for the whole time, so I was going to have to get back on my own. My secretary and her boyfriend said they'd come down to get me, which is really cool of them!

And...to top it off, she asked our boss to take some vacation time so she could go and get me and he told her she wasn't going to take it as vacation time, that she could just go and keep her vacation time for her own.

I love where I work :)

Dennis
  •  

Ellen

good luck Dennis
and speedy recovery
and i wish i loved where i work
  •  

Drew

Aah...That's what you're doing in August!  Good luck! 8)
  •  

kitten

•  

beth

that is so great Dennis,

take a laptop so you can keep in touch! you are very fortunate to work in such a great place.

beth
  •  

Sarra

Is reduction surgery painful?

I thought I'd ask since I have an FTM friend, and knowing this may help. ^_^
  •  

Dennis

From what I've heard, having the ftm chest reconstruction isn't too bad. Although I've heard from bio females that reduction surgery is painful. I don't know what the difference would be though, other than where they make the incision.

I'll let you know about the former in August. Don't have a laptop unfortunately, but maybe I can find an internet cafe while I'm down there.

Dennis
  •  

Sarra

Well, wouldn't they remove more tissue during a FTM reduction compared to a gg reduction? GG's tend to want to keep something there, so not everything gets removed. :p
  •  

Dennis

Yeah, that's why I don't get why the bio girl one would be more painful.

Dennis
  •  

Nathan

Hi Dennis,

goodluck with your chest surgery in august, looking forward to hearing about it, if you going to share your experience with us.  :angel: I eventually would like chest surgery too, but its saving for it that takes the longest!.  8)

Take care,

Nathan  :)
  •  

Cloaked_Vampire

Good luck on the surgery, may I ask, what surgeron is doing the surgery? I really like Dr Brownstein's surgeries, but I would never afford to go there and flying would be a big issue. Sorry if I am asking too personal questions.

Tristan
  •  

Dennis

I'm going to Brownstein. I liked the look of his surgery as well.

Dennis
  •