Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

52 Congress Members Will Promote Homosexual Agenda

Started by Hazumu, June 16, 2008, 01:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazumu

QuoteFaith & Freedom is working on several fronts. There is an opportunity, if we act now, to make a change in the fall.

We must lay the ground work now to get the results later. Faith & Freedom is addressing this moral issue of elected officials attempting to enshrine into law that which is rejected by every major religion and is specifically condemned by the Bible.

•  

tekla

it is unbelievable to me that so many of our elected officials are giving themselves to this kind of an agenda that is based on moral deviance.

I assume he is talking about the war and building nuclear weapons?  What?  No?  What part of the 10 or so Commandments does he not understand?
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

NicholeW.

I assume he is talking about the war and building nuclear weapons?  What?  No?  What part of the 10 or so Commandments does he not understand?

I presume mainly the two in the Gospels: to love the Lord God with all your soul might and power and 2) much the same as the first, love your neighbor as you do yourself.

Must be a lot of seething self-hatred in there.

N~
  •  

Shana A

QuotePro family activist, Peter Barbera, told One News Now, "They talk about the Party's core values. It's disturbing to see one of America's major political parties viewing the celebration of homosexuality as a core value. You know, you go right down the list. They talk about gender identity and expression--which means rights based on gender confusion. We're talking about men in dresses--civil rights based on men who like to wear dresses. What they call full equality translates into a loss freedom for moral minded Americans."

Hmmmm, in most pictures I've seen of Jesus, his robe looks like a long dress (stylish too). Maybe they better change those pictures to have him wearing a suit and tie? >:D >:D >:D

I'm going shopping now, see if I can find a white robe like Moses or Miriam wore.  ;)

Z
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•