Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Pagan Gnostic

Started by Underground Panther, July 04, 2006, 05:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Underground Panther

I'm a Gnostic,but not in the expected sense.I saw people mentioning Gnostics here,and I have a bit of a deeper understanding of the subject so I thought I'd share something that may suprise you.
Gnosticism is compatible with being transgender.BIGTIME.

The main veiw of gnosis is of a spirit/ materiality dualism. You don't mix good with evil and call it good. If God is all loving being it ain't gonna be"teaching" people lessons through hurricaines or child abuse.
Gnostics posit there are two gods.A all loving mother father,Sophia,or Barbelo,and her "consort" is  Power .The other god is the demiurge or Archon(ruler) or Satan..Who created this material reality that sucks and he trapped US here. You do not have to be a world hater or ascetic  to be a dualist.
I am a total dualist.I seperate flesh from spirit as apples and oranges. But In this reality the principles of good and evil,flesh and spirit  is mixed up sorta like an oil and vinegar salad dressing.So you use  must use wisdom,discernment to judge the sameness and  differences of situations and stuff here.You got to sharpen your sensitivity and observation and be humble lest you show your rear end by making bad calls on good people.
The  Gnostics,were upset about gender,More than most people looking at the surface of Gnosis studies realize. Gnostics were deep,visionary and definately alien to this world. Like I feel all the time. I relate to them on a soul-level.Sekhmet to me is Sophia my mother/father. So my perspective with Gnosis is pretty unique.

Some Gnostic  sects ruthlessly wiped out in the crusades like the Cathars and Bogomils thought we were angels trapped in sexed bodies, by The Evil Creator god, They think we were orginally genderless. A text  that circulated in Italy in 1190 .Told a story,that relates to my very core..
This text lost to time now, it was called the Interrigo Iohannis said the  differences  of sex and gender are IMPOSITIONS put upon us and alien to our true spirit identity.
Satan and Lucifer his"consort"formed a male and female body out of clay.Than they forced  two angels to enter into the bodies. Satan/Lucifer bcame a big dragon trapped and captured all the angels they could grab out of heaven as they fell,( remember that stuff in the regular bible about 1/3 of the stars in heaven  being swept down by the dragon's tail? Gnostics say that was US) .

The first two of the angels the dragon trapped differed in status but not in gender.The Angel that became Adam outranked the angel that became eve when he was put in a body,since he came from the second heaven and Eve was from the first heaven.She had lesser status in  a body  because evil seeks to invert the heavely order(there are passages about that in the regular bible)..Because The Archon Satan is jealous of Sophia.So he is who demoted the angel that became Eve and set up patriarchy to opress her.The Evil creator is bitter about his mother's transcendant nature, jealous of her power and to this day women suffer...Not because the Angels that became women are lesser beings,but because women are Angels of the first heaven ,closer to Sophia,Satan has always sought to destroy Sophia or Wisdom Desired for..After the angels were tricked into entering  mortal forms they were mourning  over what was imposed upon them now they existed in 2 different forms. They wept to find they had bodies that were sexually differentiated male and female.Innocent Angels trapped and forced to be seperate genders.(See the Movie Hedwig and the Angry inch,it relates this story in cartoon form with thor as the archon and it'll make you cry)

When Satan commanded the Angels  to perform works of flesh in bodies of clay the newly corpreal angels didn't know how.. Satan had to find a way not only to force them into bodies of clay but to make them lust each other,and make babies to force other angels Satan had trapped into more bodies..His scheme included the creation of "paradise" or eden where he literally dumped lust into the angels heads,as in maybe a psychic and in some cases in some texts it discribes a sexual assault. (I think of the sadism of selfish pedophiles when they hurt innocent kids that traumatize them forever). Lucifer repented,of this scheme wanting to undo the damage done,she told adam and eve  how to control thier lust,told them thier lust would produce children which would force more angels into bodies,Lucifer gave them fruit of knowlege of evil..And part of that knowlege of evil consisted of why we humans weep because of seperation of genders. The fruits of evil told of Satan's plan to trap and abuse angels by forcing us into bodies and procreation..Lucifer told us to not eat the fruit of the knowlege of what Satan labeled good,or lust, so that we would not bear children and trap more angels..(this is why I think the controlling churches  with an  authoritarian patriarchical structure have stood in the way of birth control and abortion to this day,they are aligned with satan and this is why they seek to rule the world.Remember Jesus did NOT want to rule the kingdoms of the Earth.So this dominating,bullying legalistic mentality  is a big giveaway on what type of church is evil)..And Lucifer is the one who made human bodies die So that we may have a chance to escape this prison and go back to our real home up in the heavens.

The Gnostics had a very different veiw than orthodox christianity says about them.Gnostics thought humans were ANGELS,Trapped Angels. They also believed Humans never chose  to sin willingly they were bullied into it.The Gnostics knew the redeemer as male but his spirit was female,the holy spirit is female,Sophia represented as the dove. Sophia made a mistake,she created without her power,and created a deformed  creator who created material reality as a mistake.(The archon is refeerred to as an abortion in some texts) .We  were forced into sin  by the evil deformed mad 'god' maker of the material world,( there shall be no other gods before me) is the maker of bodies and the traps.
Here are some good links.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn.html

I am the Voice that appeared through my Thought, for I am 'He who is syzygetic' since I am called 'the Thought of the Invisible One'. Since I am called 'the unchanging Speech', I am called 'She who is syzygetic'.
I am a single one, since I am undefiled. I am the Mother of the Voice, speaking in many ways, completing the All. It is in me that knowledge dwells, the knowledge of <things> everlasting. It is I who speak within every creature, and I was known by the All. It is I who lift up the Speech of the Voice to the ears of those who have known me, that is, the Sons of the Light. Now I have come the second time in the likeness of a female, and have spoken with them. And I shall tell them of the coming end of the Aeon and teach them of the beginning of the Aeon to come, the one without change, the one in which our appearance will be changed. We shall be purified within those Aeons from which I revealed myself in the Thought of the likeness of my masculinity. I settled among those who are worthy in the Thought of my changeless Aeon.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/trimorph.html
http://gnosticpath.blogspot.com/

Gnostic Transexuality
http://gallae.com/gnostic.html

"Transsexuality comes to us with all the power of a divine force who will not be denied.  If we recognize it and accept it as a true vision of the self from the deepest part of the psyche, if we carry the Goddess with us .....then we may find it opens us to a life of spirituality and joy.  If we try to deny or belittle it, or explain it away, it can destroy us.  Knowing ignorance is strength.  Ignoring knowledge is sickness.  If one is sick of sickness, then one is not sick.

•