Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Gay men, straight women share brain detail: report

Started by annajasmine, June 16, 2008, 08:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutin

Very interesting indeed, thanks for sharing! :)

Though they're starting to head into murky waters with the "predicting future sexual orientation" thing. I wouldn't give a toss if a baby I had was predicted to be gay, straight, bi or whatever, but I know there are some people out there who would abort a pregnancy/put a child up for adoption if they thought it was going to be 'not straight'. Sad, but true. :icon_bored:

But it's still very interesting. Wonder what they've found about bi brains... :eusa_think:
  •  

sd

Quote from: Lutin on June 16, 2008, 09:21:01 PM
Though they're starting to head into murky waters with the "predicting future sexual orientation" thing. I wouldn't give a toss if a baby I had was predicted to be gay, straight, bi or whatever, but I know there are some people out there who would abort a pregnancy/put a child up for adoption if they thought it was going to be 'not straight'. Sad, but true. :icon_bored:

Putting it up for adoption absolves them of caring for it, but it does not "fix" the child. I'm sure there would be some Bible precedent against getting rid of a child just because you didn't like it.
  •