Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Terri-Gene?

Started by Celia, June 16, 2005, 11:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terri-Gene

Thank you Louise, but at times I can get somewhat to diverse, but I do have a love  for talking to people,especially if they can agree to disagree without bloodsports, which intrest me also.   In a strange way it keeps me glued together, as long as I'm together in the first place.

Terri
  •  

Terri-Gene

Who's, you'res ................ or mine

Terri
  •  

michelle

Glad to see you back, Terri :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :icon_workout: :icon_yikes: :icon_yikes:
Be true to yourself.  The future will reveal itself in its own due time.    Find the calm at the heart of the storm.    I own my womanhood.

I am a 69-year-old transsexual school teacher grandma & lady.   Ethnically I am half Irish  and half Scandinavian.   I can be a real bitch or quite loving and caring.  I have never taken any hormones or had surgery, I am out 24/7/365.
  •  

Celia

Good to see you back, Terri-Gene. :)

-Celia
Only the young die young.
  •  

Terri-Gene

Good Evening Michelle, Celia, and thank you.  I had to take a little sabbaticle to determine what mean and evil things I could come up with, as I was running out of ideas, perhaps you could share some with me?  I suppose I could start a thread and see how it bounces, but I'm lazy in my old age and I'm running out of things to bitch about.

Terri
  •  

Terri-Gene

What is a jungle to some is a cake walk to others, there are few jungles I wouldn't trade for just now.  It just depends on the animals involved and your resources to adiquately defend against them.  In mine, the resources have been abused and I must face tooth and claw in a deminished fashion, in a very harsh jungle indeed, by any standards, one in which there can be no mistakes and no forgiveness.  There is much to rebuild within to restore the confidence that once ruled supreme.

There is no "This" jungle, only the derivitive of such that you find yourself in, and if in an unfamiliar one, even though it had been familiar in the past, it can hold many things never before experienced or prepared for when faced with less support, love, friendship and trust then you had previously relied upon to maintain balance in self and a knowledge that you are unconqurable and uncompromisable in your values.  To discover differently is to discover weakness, which to some, in proper context, is intolerable. And it has nothing to do with Gender issues.

Terri
  •  

Terri-Gene

Susans a jungle?  nawwwww, I'd say more of a rest stop from the jungle.  And I for one arn't nuts, i don't even got any.
  •