Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Terri-Gene?

Started by Celia, June 16, 2005, 11:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celia

I wasn't sure where (or even whether) to ask about this, but it didn't occur to me where else I might post, and I'm kind of concerned.  Did something happen to Terri-Gene?

-Celia
Only the young die young.
  •  

4years

My understanding is that she deleted her own account.
I'll miss her and hope she pops in again eventually.
  •  

Susan

Quote from: Celia on June 16, 2005, 11:27:50 PM
I wasn't sure where (or even whether) to ask about this, but it didn't occur to me where else I might post, and I'm kind of concerned.  Did something happen to Terri-Gene?

In a email to me she said

Quote...BTW, I deleted my account on your system.  I no longer deserve to be there and I used it badly at anyrate....

My response to her was basically
QuoteYour choice hon. I had no major problems with you. I did instruct the staff to ask you [specifics removed]. No one even [name removed] wanted you to delete your account. I know you will be missed.

She is welcome back if she ever decides to return.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

beth

Terri-Gene and I seemed to disagree on lots of subjects but she is a beautiful woman inside and out and i would love to see her come back. I appologize Terri-Gene if our disagreements were in any way part of your decision.

I hope to see you here again soon Terri-Gene!     :icon_flower:

love

beth

edited for spelling
  •  

Celia

I hope she returns, too.  In any case, that helps clear up the mystery a little bit.  Thanks. :)

-Celia
Only the young die young.
  •  

kitten

i didn't interact with her much, which i now regret, because i always read her postings very carefully

even where i disagree i respect her point of view, and i hope that this is just a temporary mood swing, she adds much needed "salt" to the flavour of these fora.
  •  

Debtv

Terri-Gene...if you see this....

I hope you change your mind about posting here at susans...let me tell you why.

You have irritated me before...but I liked it because you did not attack, rather just stood your ground. Your post where never one liners and they always made me think about the issue we where discussing.

We are different, but we are sisters and I'm gonna miss your input here...so get over it and come back!

Love
DebTV
  •  

michelle

Terri
please come back where would we be without the clash of different opinions.  Old ideas anre reformed and new ideas are formed when differences are shared.  So come back and share yur opinions with us.

Luv
Michelle
Be true to yourself.  The future will reveal itself in its own due time.    Find the calm at the heart of the storm.    I own my womanhood.

I am a 69-year-old transsexual school teacher grandma & lady.   Ethnically I am half Irish  and half Scandinavian.   I can be a real bitch or quite loving and caring.  I have never taken any hormones or had surgery, I am out 24/7/365.
  •  

ChefAnnagirl

Dear Terri-Gene

I hope you decide to browse the forums and change your mind about being here.
You have obviously made quite an impact and left a void where there is a great deal of appreciation for the way in which you have always expressed yourself... In many ways, i found that i could very personally relate to you, and have always regretted not responding to a particular message you sent me a couple of months ago - I wish now that we could have talked more about that.
"The Warrior Spirit" that you so clearly posess in so many ways, but yet always expressed yourself with such intelligence, clarity, thoughtfulness, and brutal, blunt straightforwardness... We could always use more of that around here and everywhere else, frankly... You always kept the "spice" levels here quite palpable, and one could always expect a good rip from you if you were ever to really disagree or differ on any subject(s). It's always good to have differing or "controversial " veiwpoints from such a depth of personal experience as yours, no matter how difficult and painful - and in fact, the more painful and complex someone's experiences are, i have often found that brings even more of great value to the table, as it were...
Please come back soon, dear sister - you are obviously quite well-missed already.

Thanks,

Love Always,
Love Forever,

ChefAnnagirl
Level the playing field
  •  

Terri-Gene

Hello everybody.  The other night I came home from SF Pride and cruised Susans while wondering if I could come back, or, if I should, and noticed this thread.

I looked it over and couldn't believe anyone one would have even noticed, much less cared one way or the other. I'm really touched,and not in the head either. I'd have rather thought you'd be cheering the lack of high horse opinionated opinions dripping off of my fingers.

Well, I left because I kind of lost myself for a lot of months and since pulling back together things are sinking in a little to deeply.  I havent been playing by any rules in the book for a while and I had to find where I left the trust in myself before looking for any elsewhere.

I wont to participate again, but I'm gonna have to stick to rocking horses for a while till I know Im in full grip, so don't expect any "Whirl Winds".  I'm not in a mood for any serious disagreements for a change.

Thank You all who responded in this thread, it put a bright spot in my night.  I'll go look around and see if any of you have something said I can trade with.

Terri
  •  

Dennis

Yay, Terri's back :)

Dennis
  •  

4years

:icon_joy: :icon_dance: :icon_flower:
Yay! Welcome back Terri!  :icon_hug:
  •  

Terri-Gene

Wait awhile on the Yays, Let me earn them first. Who I am has to re-solidify itself, in stone no less.  I got a grip, but I gotta be sure it's solid and not releaseable and not subject to "justification".  It's "All that" to me, but I'm willing to work.  Patience and time.

Terri
  •  

Maura Hartman

Quote from: Terri-Gene on June 29, 2005, 12:43:56 AM

I'm not in a mood for any serious disagreements for a change.

Terri

Hiya Terri,
          Me too, I'm back with a better attitude, no arguements for me either......
  •  

beth

You look great in your new picture Terri  :)

welcome back!

beth
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Yes,yes, yes, welcome back Terri, you look great.
  •  

Terri-Gene

Must be true Maura, the fires do die down a little when ya get old.  Dunno, just can't muster up much steam these days, it all turns kind of marshmellowy

Terri
  •  

Terri-Gene

Thanks Beth, Steph.  It was getting time to replace the pics I been using, those others were taken at the end of the 90's, I'm a little older now.  This one I took after getting home from the SF Dyke March.  reflects what I actually look like these days a lot better.  I was still using foundation makeups and such back when the others were taken, so they were a lot smoother then I am these days, when I don't mess with such things anymore.  Sides, been using those others so long I'm getting tired of looking at em, make me feel like some kind of Feme or something.  I like me better as I am these days.

Terri
  •  

Sandi

I'm real happy you came back Terri.

Sandi
  •  

Louise

Welcome back Terri.  One of the things that has made Susan's forum such a great place over the years is the diversity of the membership and the viewpoints expressed here.  It is always sad when anyone drops away from the conversation.  I am glad to see you back with us. :)
  •