Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

my new found desires

Started by mackertim, June 17, 2005, 05:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mackertim

Hi everyone,

My name is Tim and I am 24 years old.  I guess I will just get to the point, over the last year or so i have begun having desires to completely dress as a woman and I am very specific in my self image.  I should explain that I have never crossdressed before and have no recollection of ever dressing in my mothers or sisters clothes when I was younger, however I did wear my mothers shoes alot, but never any articles of clothing or make up.  In the last number of months my desire to dress has become overwhelming, so much so that I get a strange quiver in my whole body when I fantasize.

The image of my self is very erotic and I will eloborate, I see myself wearing a black latex mini dress and black platform heels with my body entirely shaved, wearing heavy glamour makeup and a blonde medium length wig.  My mannerisms in my fantasy are very sexual, I dare say even sluttish, as is my attire and when I have these dreams my entire body seems to yearns so much to wear the dress and completely feminise myself.

I am also a virgin and have never really had any real relationship with a woman, I am not sure what this means, I am sexually attracted to women but I have never pushed myself to have a relationship.

When I consider the option of crossdressing it seems considering my low libido to be a good option for me.  I am not sure where I stand at the moment as I have read definitions of transvestism, crossdressing and transsexualism and I appear to have characteristics of all three.  I am a not sure what a good course of action is for me do any of you have any ideas on what I have said please let me know.  Do you think due to how complete my feminine image is that I alrealy have a crossdressers mentality and is my vision of myself unusual?

Please everyone your help would be massively helpful and necessary.

Best wishes Tim
  •  

Debtv

Hi Tim,

It's hard to give you a good answer from just the info in your post. But I can tell you that for many tv's, exspecialy when young their corssdressing is a sexual fantasy...of being a hot sexy woman. To be pretty and desired.

I will speculate that is has someting to do with our culture, in the sence that women are the ones chased, desired and ultimatley get to decide 'yes or no'. Could be, being shy that you are wishing you were pursued for hotsex and love. I see in young mens eyes, an  uptightness towards women, because that it is the way it is.

I don't know....only you know. Many TS's find themselves when in their 20's without cding when younger...whatever it is you are enjoying it, so you must be tg...in some way.

Welcome to susans and may we help you find yourself.
Love
DebTV
  •  

Shelley

Hi Tim,

I'm new here but have been a CD for nearly fourty years.One thing I do know is that this is not something that you should fight. My experience is that you need to explore it to find the answers you seek. When you find the answers it will feel right. I remember the first time I shaved my legs it just felt right. I don't think that I will be moving on from dressing into more permanent arrangements because that does not feel right for me. You need tofind what is right for you
  •  

beth

hello Tim,

welcome to Susans.

the image you have of yourself is quite common among the transgendered. We will help you here in anyway we can, but i would also suggest you see a therapist to help you better understand how you feel about all this.Suppressing transgendered feelings can cause depression and more serious conditions. I don't know your living situation, but if it is possible i think you should act out your fantasy and see how it makes you feel. your feelings will go a long way toward understanding yourself. just remember you are not alone, there are many of us at all points along the gender scale.

love

beth
  •  

Terri-Gene

Hello Tim.  As stated by the others, it will take time and help to find where you stand in all this and what your priorities in life are, just be sure of one thing,  The type of woman you represent yourself as will have much to do with the acceptance you receive and how you feel about yourself as well as what you achieve for yourself in the long term.

Terri
  •  

Morgan

Tim, You should tread very carefully before you jump into something that you don't fully understand. You don't sound typical to me, not that I know what typical means anymore.

Morgan
  •