News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

8/14 Activism/Development Update - Executive Director EQMD position opening

Started by ChefAnnagirl, August 13, 2008, 10:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChefAnnagirl

Hi all,

If anyone is interested, i am going to post job listings that i am helping to administrate for Equality Maryland.

I have finally been given some tremendous relief in that i was hired, 2 weeks ago, as the new/interim office manager/administrator for Equality Maryland.
I was invited directly by the Executive Director, Dan Furmansky, to fill this position.

This is one of the single highest compliments i have ever been given, and will provide relief in my life in ways i cannot possibly describe, as well as being able to work directly with many people that i love and respect, and that are doing a LOT of excellent work for all of our communities here in Maryland and beyond.

I will do my very best to support this organization and all of the truly incredible work that they do.

Please see attached links:

http://www.equalitymaryland.org/jobs/2008_05_08.htm

http://www.opportunitynocs.org/jobseekerx/ViewJob.asp?CJID=23014&AccountNo=206785

Please refer all potential correspondence or inquiries directly to me at:

maryanne@equalitymaryland.org

We need some really good people here..

Thank you all, as always -

Most Sincerely,

Maryanne

Posted on: July 02, 2008, 04:26:30 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE - August 14th, 2008

Equality Maryland is now hiring for the
Executive Director's Position.

Dan Furmansky, Executive Director for Equality Maryland, will be leaving the organization at the end of this year.

This is very sad for me personally, and for many that dearly love and respect this man for all he has done here. He has relentlessly pushed as hard as possbile for inclusion, and given nearly total focus of an entire statewide organization's resource base into Trans Equality issues within the last year. He continues this course with no sign of letup, and every indication of determinedly continuing to increase this kind of support.

This will leave some very big shoes to fill, and we are now accepting applications to fill this position by year's end.

If you are highly qualified and highly motivated, or know someone that is, please send full updated resumes to the following email address. I will personally receive most of these correspondences, and forward them to the appropriate hiring director for consideration and/or interview.

EDSearch@equalitymaryland.org

Thanks always,

Much love,
Most respectfully,

Maryanne
Level the playing field
  •  

Kate Thomas

"But who is that on the other side of you?"
T.S. Eliot
  •