Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hormone Facial Hair Control Cream ~ Any Known Side Effects?

Started by Chrissty, July 03, 2008, 07:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrissty

Hi there,

I've checked back though the posts, and the general consensus sems to be that this "stuff" is a waste of time and money.

Unfortunately I have already been using the cream for 6 months before arriving here, and have had excellent results.

I'm not currently on HRT, and I wanted to improve my look with less make up, so I tried this topical product after checking-out the active ingedients.

Is anyone aware of any hidden side effects that I should be aware of ?.....

My results after 6 months are as follows:-

History Pre-treatment November 2007 ~
Prone to facial acne from Puberty, fair but "greasy" skin, large pores, brown hair, dark stubble. 4hrs to stubble from shaving and no effects from organic OTC hair growth inhibitors tried (from UK or USA)

6 Month Results ~

Posted on: July 04, 2008, 12:56:51 AM
Whoops...hit the wrong button... Sorry...

I'll continue...

6 Month Results to June 2008~
Major reductionin acne
Shaving reduced to daily with almost no stubble
Stubble finer, softer and Lighter
Softer skin
Softening of Jaw Line
Slight pore size reduction
Overall Shadow better now without make-up than it was previously with make-up

...So I guess it would be a shame to have to stop using this stuff...But please let me knowyour thoughts....

...Oh and the cost... Witha revised application technique I now recon it works out at £9 or $18 permonth

Chrissty
  •