Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What about swimwear?

Started by 4years, June 21, 2005, 04:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4years

What about swimwear?

I am defiantly shy when it comes to swimwear so for me it's definitely the one piece models, and besides I'd like seeing my naked form to be treat after all ;) so I'll probably not get to close to those skimpy two piece suits! Interestingly I don't care for the one-piece suits with an attached mini skirt though, go figure.

My color choices have oft been uniform, and indeed rather boring. I'm not really a flower print girl.

I have found a thong (of all things!) that I'll have to have though, given that I'm fond of the OGRE engine and all. (It's a programmer thing I guess) *giggle* I'm just a geek!
  •  

LostInTime

I have a belted one piece with a cute skirt.  It looks great on me and I get tons of compliments.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

I have two swim suites.  One is a blue bikini, and the other is a tankini, which is also blue.  I don't look so great in a one piece, thats why I prefer the two piece as I can mix and match the tops and bottoms.
  •  

4years

A definite advantage of the two piece variety is mixing and matching. I'll have to keep the tankini style in mind I think, some promise there.
  •  

hoster

Hi, I am a swimmer and I have an antique collection of swim suits and swim wears.
Thanks!!
Women's swimwear

deleted link
  •  

barbie

I can not swim, but sometimes just wish to wear bikini.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •