Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

hassled online due to my desires

Started by Laura Elizabeth Jones, July 17, 2006, 11:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura Elizabeth Jones

I have been getting a lot of crap from some former online "friends". They all acted like they were cool with me, but once I decided to let my feelings be known about wanting to become a woman, they have decided to hassle me. It is very ironic though due to the fact that they say at certain times that they "don't care and want to 'move on'. But, curiously enough, they continue bashing me on message boards and through E-mails. One of them actually suggesting "that I was lucky that they hadn't hired an assassin to gun me down". Pfft! am I supposed to be frightened by this? because I am not. Honestly, I think that it is sort of funny. They just keep on with this idiotic rubbish because their minds are still stuck in kindergarten. Some people are just sad and pathetic.
  •  

Melissa

Well, at least they have shown their true colors.  Just stay with the people whose actions show that they are accepting and respectful.

Melissa
  •  

stephanie_craxford

You may want to consider contacting your ISP and lodging a formal complaint again these morons, or at least bock them, failing that I woupd not give them the satisfaction of responding to them in anyway.

Steph
  •  

Shannon

I would definitely quit coresponding with them online.  They have obviously shown their true colors and by them bashing you on message boards and making threats like this, joke or no joke, I would be very concerned if I were you.  If they continue to harrass you I would report them to the ISP and block them as suggested.  If you feel they are serious and you feel your life is in danger I would strongly suggest contacting the police and report them.  Any threat rather its a joke or not is really no laughing matter and it should be taken very seriously.  Just my $.02 worth!   ;)

Shannon
  •  

tinkerbell

Hello Laura Elizabeth:

Yeah...unfortunately you find weirdo's and psycho's everywhere and that includes the internet, I am afraid.

Anyhow....just let us know if this creep bothers you again....I live in Califonia and I've become upset in the last few hours so I'm ready for:   :icon_bat: :icon_2gun: :icon_archery: :icon_boxing: :icon_chainsaw: :icon_poke: :icon_twisted:

I know....I'm just mad at the things I read here sometimes....one of these will come handy :icon_chillpill:

take care,

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Laura Elizabeth Jones on August 24, 2006, 11:00:14 AM
But, it is a free country and everyone is allowed to do as they wish.
Not quite true.  People do need to follow laws.  You can't just go around hitting people or robbing banks.  Likewise, make sure they are not breaking harassment laws.

Melissa
  •  

Jonie

If I had a nickle for every time someone said they were going to kill me I'd have a pantload.
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Jonie on March 05, 2007, 10:23:37 PM
If I had a nickle for every time someone said they were going to kill me I'd have a pantload.
If I had a nickel for every time somebody said they would kill me, I'd have 5 cents. :P

Melissa
  •  

Buffy

Friends come and go, Good friends are there always during good and bad times.

True friends are for life.... these are not friends

Buffy
  •  

Dryad

I feel sorry for them. Their complete lack of intelligence, insights, understanding and wisdom makes them quite pitiful. Poor sods.
  •  

Suzy

Yes, they are pitiful and their actions are inexcusable.  You'd think hate crimes would be a thing of the past in the 21st century.  But sadly, your story shows otherwise.  So sorry, my sister, for what you are going through.  Though you may have better ideals, they may be more serious than you think.  Please just watch your back.  There's all kinds of psychos out there right now.  Tink gave you some good amunition.  In case you need more ammo, keep these in your pocket:

If it gets really bad I'll lend you my secret weapon:

Good luck and keep your head!
Kristi
  •  

Laura Elizabeth Jones

I am not worried about it, the whole thing died out a while ago anyway. But yeah, looking back on that whole experience it was really stupid. Oh well, over and done with and they can all go *bleep* themselves.
  •