Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Mama Wolf IS NOT Taking B/F's Transsexualism Very Well

Started by Softwolfdreams, July 24, 2008, 08:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Softwolfdreams

I called my mom yesterday and she asked what AlphabetSoup's doctor's appointments were all about. I told her that his doc app'ts and therapy app'ts were due to his transitioning from MtF. That he was taking hormones. Needless to say she told me that he was mentally ill and that his wanting to go through the "bottom" surgery was sick and twisted and that it was just plain wrong.
Physically wrong or right, Alphabet is doing very mentally. I really don't know how his family is actually taking his wanting to change his body and gender from MtF. All I know is that my mom is totally freaking out!!!! I think she thinks I'm being hurt mentally by his changes, but he's been soooo wonderful!!! I may not agree with what he's doing and I most certaintly don't understand it. The only thing I want is for him to be happy and if SRS is what it takes for him to be happy then so be it. WE'RE all different and that's the way the Good Lord made us!!!!
I think God put us together to help us both heal and the healing time is almost up. Mama Wolf asked me who's idea it was to break up. It's a mutual thing and that we will always care for each other. I have been in past relationships but this is the longest one that I have been in. Alphabet and I have lived together for 3 yrs, it'll be 3 yrs in August.
I think Mama Wolf will be glad when this "pup" moves closer to her and big sister wolf. Even though Mama Wolf and Big Sister Wolf live about 45 minutes apart.
  •