Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Susan!!!

Started by Debtv, June 22, 2005, 12:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Debtv

Happy bd hon!

So, do you feel any older? LOL Gonna get a new outfit today? You better...a girl needs a new outfit now and then...exspecialy on her birthday!

Love
DebTV
  •  

Jamie Lauren

Happy Birthday, Susan. :-)

{{{HUgs}}} :-)

•  

Dennis

•  

Sandi

•  

gina_taylor

Happy Birthday Susan!!! Age is slowly creeping up on us, so we'll have to fight back and keep young and beautiful!

Gina
  •  

michelle

Be true to yourself.  The future will reveal itself in its own due time.    Find the calm at the heart of the storm.    I own my womanhood.

I am a 69-year-old transsexual school teacher grandma & lady.   Ethnically I am half Irish  and half Scandinavian.   I can be a real bitch or quite loving and caring.  I have never taken any hormones or had surgery, I am out 24/7/365.
  •  

Ellen

Happy Birthday Susan , you are the best
love ... Ellen
:icon_birthday:
  •  

kitten

Happy Birthday Susan,

May you live forever ... or at least until you make a prune look smooth skinned!  :-*
  •  

stephanie_craxford

I hope that "your" day was a wonderful day.  May all your hopes and dreams come true.
:icon_birthday: :icon_pistoles:
  •  

Drew

I missed it!  Happy Birthday!  Practically a solstice baby... :)
  •  

Susan

Now that it's actually my birthday I can respond :P Thanks everyone. Don't really feel like celebrating but I appreciate the sentiment. :)
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

beth

Happy Birthday Susan!!!!

I know im a bit late but it's still 11:35PM here in the middle of nowhere so I hope you had a nice day.                          :icon_birthday:    :icon_birthday: :icon_birthday:

love and thanks

beth
  •