Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Humourous Moments in my life

Started by Aiden, August 01, 2008, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

So, growing up I was always the one who loved camping.  My father used to take me camping, mostly because he wanted to rock climb and he needed someone to hold the rope for him.  Though he did try to teach me.

Anyways this happened at a time when I was developed, but before stopped camping so much (was having difficulty with my back)  being a woman physically I've learned my own method of releiving self without wetting cloths lol.  Basically laying on front like doing push ups.  So I get up, and suddenly yelped and danced around, shorts around ankles.  I had a wolfspider in my shorts.  It leaves, but suddenly I find myself standing there redfaced.  Apparently the place I picked to go wasn't as descrete as thought.  There was two women standing there staring at me from the trail...
Every day we pass people, do we see them or the mask they wear?
If you live under a mask long enough, does it eventually break or wear down?  Does it become part you?  Maybe alone, they are truly themselves?  Or maybe they have forgotten or buried themselves so long, they forget they are not a mask?
  •