Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Breast implants?

Started by Cindi Jones, July 23, 2006, 12:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindi Jones

Poetry deleted per administrator request
Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: cindianna_jones on July 23, 2006, 12:01:17 AM
Has this topic been discussed recently?  I thought that it might be worthwhile. I uhm... have some personal long term experience.  If anyone is interested, let's talk.  I'd rather not post something so personal if there is no interest.

Cindi

Did a quick search and it's has been mentioned but not discussed at length if that helps :)  You can always discuss issues without getting into personal details as there is no requirement to do that to validate a point. *Shrug*

Steph
  •  

Hazumu

Well, is there any update on gummi-bear implants?  Steph, you're the one who broached the subject of those implants, I recall...

BTW, you're -- what? -- two timezones east of Pacific Treehugging Time.  Whatinth'hell are you doing up so LATE, girl?

Karen

P.S., just got back from a nice evening of chinese food and trans chit-chat.  The only downside is the restaurant airconditioning was overwhelmed by the 112+degree temperatures here in Sacramento...
  •  

Hazumu

Quote from: cindianna_jones on July 23, 2006, 01:29:04 AM

I've found that in the colder weather, I have a hard time keeping the girls warm.  They tend to get very cold. 

Rilly? (cute spelling of "Really?")  So, are electric, heated bras available?  And I have a crazy mental image of mink-lined bras (mmmmm...)

Karen (Brrrrr...)
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: Karen on July 23, 2006, 01:25:30 AM
Well, is there any update on gummi-bear implants?  Steph, you're the one who broached the subject of those implants, I recall...

Oh yes I forgot all about gummi-bear implants.  Hmmmmm only for the warmers temperatures I think.  They would get stiff in the cold :D

Steph
  •  

Hazumu

To resurect the link-

http://www.gummybearbreastimplants.com/

"Popping" boobs, eh?  Thank you for the information, it's filed away should I ever need it ;)

Karen
  •  

Sheila

Cindi, I have wondered about implants and have thought about getting some. I currently am a B cup and would love to be a full c or D. I have heard a lot of negativity about them that I'm not sure as I would want any. I heard that you have to have them changed out every so often. Oh, and that popping that sounds gross. Does everyone who has received implants have to do that?
Sheila
  •  

Melissa

Geez, implants sound like a lot of hassle.  I am thinking I'll avoid them.  I was on the fence before, but after hearing about the popping and feeling like tennis balls, I don't think it's something I want.

Melissa
  •  

Kendall

I also hear about loss of sensation and nerves. Did that happen with you?
  •  

Melissa

I've also heard that Kendra, but I think it's only on some people.

Melissa
  •