Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

An Absolute Shock

Started by Jess, June 28, 2005, 02:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiffani66

Jessica, I find myself in agreement with everyone else: you are extremely lucky to have such loving, accepting, wonderful parents.

I have never known my real parents.  I have had the option of trying to find my real mother for many years, but I have been nervous about her reaction to my transition.  *Sigh*

Wajdi, if I may quote from a movie, you are "an officer and a gentleman".  You have a very precious daughter to give your love to and guide on her momentous journey.   Be there for her always.

Xagira, your love shines through the darkness to help Jessica along her often twisting road.  Be the guiding light that brings her home safely from her wanderings.  Help her to become the woman that she wishes to be.  Love is, as Terri-Gene has said, the most important gift that you can give to her.

Jessica, I am somewhat jealous re your luck in having such great parents that truly care for you.  No matter what you may choose to do or where you may choose to go, remember this: they care.  They will always be there for you, to love, hold and comfort you through your transition.  Let them know how much you love them in return; they will treasure that more than anything else.

May you all be blessed and favored in this time of transition and in the years to come.

Tiffani

•