Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The one person I DIDN'T want to see on my campus

Started by findingreason, October 02, 2008, 01:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

findingreason

Ok, so my mother is talking about going to college at my campus. It is frustrating me to no end, because there are so many other colleges she could attend, closer to her. I am 99% sure she is coming also to get back in my life in some way or another. I wish just she'd stay out of my freaking life! I'm sure she forgot the cold comments she made to me when she confronted me on my gender issues. Gosh I hope she misses the deadline or something. I refused to give her direct info for her application, and shut my phone of earlier than I said I would.

Lol, even if she comes to my campus, I'll make sure I get her schedule some way, so I can plan mine so I never have to see her  :icon_censored: face. If she finds out I am in the college GLBT group too, it'll just be one more ugly fight. Well, if she raises problems if she sees me go in, she has my whole group to deal with :icon_chainsaw:.

:angel:, now that I got my complaining time in......

•