News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

12 New Stomach-Turning Revelations About Sarah Palin

Started by NicholeW., October 10, 2008, 08:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicholeW.

12 New Stomach-Turning Revelations About Sarah Palin
By AlterNet Staff, AlterNet. Posted October 10, 2008.

Palin has taken to smearing Obama. But it's her own record that continues to yield alarming information, undermining her skills and credibility.

http://www.alternet.org/election08/102345/?page=1

Sarah Palin has had a lot of ups and downs in her time in the national spotlight. When she was first nominated, the Alaska governor exceeded expectations by successfully reading from a teleprompter at the Republican National Convention. Then, she sat down with CBS's Katie Couric to disastrous results -- disastrous, hilarious or downright frightening, given your point of view. Any way you look at it, Palin's awful interview with Couric set the bar so low that her embarrassing performance at the vice presidential debate, where she refused to answer the questions and flirtatiously winked at the camera, was deemed a success by many commentators in the corporate media. At least she didn't vomit on stage, seemed to be the general consensus.

•  

tekla

FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

lisagurl

Quote from: tekla on October 10, 2008, 08:17:01 AM
She just blows my mind.

No what blows my mind is all the Americans that buy it. They will buy anything that is marketed. The American culture is a slave to anything that is popular. Very few have individual discretion or they just are afraid to go against the grain. They just might not be liked.
  •  

RebeccaFog

I get physically ill when I read or hear of her actions.  I may write the white house asking why bush, who is still the leader of their party doesn't say or do anything. 

I don't expect the meathead to do anything, but he must have some influence.

From what I've read, many Bill Buckley conservatives are angry. I don't see them doing anything much beyond grumbling.
  •  

lisagurl

QuoteI may write the white house asking why bush, who is still the leader of their party doesn't say or do anything. 

He is too occupied with his beliefs to lead.He asks the lord what to do. He only knows how to lead by fear. Now the economy has a bigger fear than he. So like a defeated child he keeps a low profile and coasts a few months till he can dump his mess.
  •