Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Two small moments

Started by Dennis, July 05, 2005, 11:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis

I told my mum about my impending surgery. Was worried that she'd freak. No, she didn't freak. She said I could stay at her place while I recovered, and by the way, was I going to have nipples?

Then today, I'm in a bar, wearing my work clothes, which are women's shirt and jacket and men's pants (T means that women's pants don't fit anymore, which is fine with me). I go to the bathroom, and a staff member stops me and tells me it's the women's room. Woot! I pass, even in drag :)

Stuff's getting good.

Dennis
  •  

stephanie_craxford

It's so great when nice things happen.  Even the simplest of them such as the bathroom incident can make you feel so good.  It's these moments that I make a special effort to record in my journal for future reference.  When days are not so great, I read all the good things that has happened to me.    I used to call these "lifes little victories" but for us I believe that even these are very big in our journey.  Your mom sounds pretty cool as well, she really cares for you and shows that by asking questions.  You are very lucky Dennis.
  •  

Sheila

Dennis, that reminds me of the last time I visited the men's room. I think I have told this story here before, but I think it was funny and it made my day. My wife and I decided to go to the coast and do some shopping. I was in fem. top and wore fem pants and I did have some breasts growing but didn't think they were that noticible. I had been using the womans room were I lived, but this was the coast and I really didn't think that I was that passable and the restaurant was busy so I didn't want to cause any problems. So, I started into the men's room and there was this guy doing his thing and he turned around and told me, Maam, this is the mens room. So I immediately turned around and walked out and met a lady who saw me coming out and just assumed that it was the ladies room. She walked in on that poor guy too. I went into the womans room and the other lady and I had a big laugh.
Sheila
  •