Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hi again

Started by A7Guitar, December 02, 2008, 08:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A7Guitar

Hey i know im probably posting in the wrong place and moderators if i am then please put it in the right section if u dont mind.  basically i havent posted much cause im a bit busy with life in general and since i usually use my ipod touch to post and surf the web somehow  there is like a bug in the firmware where i push delete and it erases my whole post. anyway just so u guy and gals know i dont feel compelled to do minimum posts in one day because honestly yeah i could post a ton but im not gonna. Im gonna try and post only when i have something that must be said or where i could actually help someone but other than that i really do appreciate all the friends ive met on here. all the girls ive met on here we basically talk like 3 hours a night so its just awesome but honestly i would like to get to know some trans men too.  its just like i want to get to know everyone and ive met quite a few people but no trans men yet which im hoping will change. ok well either way just a note to the admins please dont delete my profile. i will be posting now and again but im kinda busy with life in general right now.  also if anyone wants to message me on xbox 360 my gamertag is a7guitar or u can email me at a7xrocksguitar@yahoo.com.  also if putting some personal info like that violates the terms i do apologize but ive met so many great people on here i have no doubts that there is nothing but good people on here. ok anyway hugs to all and if anyone wants to talk, cry, or just wants me to listen just message me and ill listen.
  •