Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

CIARA LA FACE TRANSGENDERED?

Started by Mario, August 04, 2006, 10:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario

Hey,
   I am throwing this out here since I would never be able to find truth to this if there is any. my 15 year old daughter(Mariah) mentioned to me the other day that "they say" whoever "they" are that hip hop singer Ciara was born male. To look at her I would say no, but I know there are many beautiful transgendered woman, that at least I know I would not always be able to pick out of a crowd  and "know" they were. So if there is anyone who would know the truth in this matter let me know, so I can relay the information back to the teens of out time. I see that Ciara is only 18, so that is a bit young for SRS though I know not unheard of.

Marco
  •  

Jessica

I was just about to post that EXACT same link Melissa, you beat me to it :(

Jessica
  •  

Melissa

My google skills are strong. :icon_workout:

Melissa
  •  

Mario

Thanks you guys. I will pass that along today for sure. What kind rumor is that? People are so strange sometimes.

Marco

Posted at: August 04, 2006, 10:58:00 AM

Melissa,
   I read the lonk you posted. O.K. so she is gay then? Looks that way. Boy, I am out of the music loop? No, just the hip hop loop.

Marco
  •  

Melissa

I guess so, I just scanned the link to get the gist of it.  Don't worry, I'm out of the hiphop loop as well.  I hadn't even heard of her until you made this thread.  As I said, my google skills are strong.

Melissa
  •  

Mario

Very strong Melissa. You are so impressive.

Marco
  •