Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

"God Hates Obama"

Started by Shana A, January 16, 2009, 12:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shana A

"God Hates Obama"
by: Fritz
Thu Jan 15, 2009 at 16:43:47 PM EST

http://pamshouseblend.com/showDiary.do;jsessionid=D1DC86453826CA48E0EEB39C49F73241?diaryId=9053

( - promoted by Pam Spaulding)

Early this month, the anti-gay hate group Westboro Baptist Church announced that they would be protesting at the inauguration. According to NBC, the hate group was granted a permit by the U.S. Park Service.

The Westboro Baptist Church from Topeka, Kan., will have 15 people at the northeast corner of John Marshal Park protesting military funerals and gays until the parade clears, the park service said.

------

::) ::) ::)
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

gennee

While they do have the right to protest, I pray that thinking and loving people will ignore them. Phelps and his ilk have no respect for anyone who isn't like them.

Gennee
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

Sephirah

If I were a God, I would smite people who used me as a conduit for their own petty discriminations and predjudices.

Oh yes, there would be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

It's convenient to lay the source of hate at the feet of something that cannot answer for itself.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

RebeccaFog

If I were a God, I wouldn't waste the Universe on Humans.
  •  

Hazumu

I think God obsessive-compulsively busies itself with squeezing lighter elements together to make heavier elements -- the better to make black holes and supernovae...

=K
  •  

tekla

Pretty much, if Phelps hates them, then they are on the right road.  Oh, BTW, there are going to be lots, and lots, and lots of folks in DC, who ain't going to like them much.  I'd hate to see them like, get the >-bleeped-< beat out of them, but there are going to be some very fine, very strong black guys there who just might hate their >-bleeped-<.  Oh well.  The good Lord provides and all.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Kallisty

This is just a flash in the pan for that group - no big sweat.  The way I figure is they are trying to ride on the coattails of the inauguration and hoping someone does something to them - justification to get more publicity and more attention to their message.

And who said flagellants were out of style  ;)
  •  

mina.magpie

Quote from: tekla on January 17, 2009, 01:46:59 AMI'd hate to see them like, get the >-bleeped-< beat out of them, but there are going to be some very fine, very strong black guys there who just might hate their >-bleeped-<.  Oh well.  The good Lord provides and all.

Muahahahahahahaaheeeeeeee!  >:-)

Mina.
  •