Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

OFF TO SAN FRANCISCO

Started by Mario, August 06, 2006, 09:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario

I guess I just wanted to say bye for a bit.   We are flying out of Los Angeles this afternoon, but have to leave this morning from Ontario(CA) airport on a shuttle, to L.A. My surgery is tommarrow morning with Dr Brownstein. I really can't believe it is finally here. I want to thank so many of you for being so supportive these last 8 months or so. There have been times I felt so alone and this place was here for me to come to. Also I have learned more than I thought I ever could just hanging around here. For those of you who pray I ask for your prayers that all will go well. ;) We will get on a computer somewhere while we are there to check in I hope in a few days. Will you miss me?

Marco
  •  

HelenW

I'll miss you, of course, but with happy thoughts  :) because I can well imagine your joy at this long awaited for event.

My wife lost a breast to cancer many years ago and I heard that it hurts but for you I'm sure the pain will be mitigated by your new sense of freedom and acievement.

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you, Marco, CONGRATULATIONS!
helen
FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •  

NightAngel

QuoteWill you miss me?

We didn't talk so much as I wish we would, because I'm not good enough in English (I'm sorry Marco) but I was reading your posts and I will definitely miss you a lot!!!!

I wish you all the best tomorrow!!!!!

* :icon_hug:*
Michelle
  •  

Buffy

Marco,

I wish you the best of luck honey.

I have not known you for long, but you are a great guy and deserve happiness......

Come back soon...

Buffy

:icon_bunch:
  •  

jaded

im so happy for you man. ill have you in my prayers.
be safe
              jaded
  •  

Nero

I'll miss you, Marco. And I've got to say that new photo is awesome!
I'll keep you in my thoughts tomorrow. Good luck.

Nero
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Godspeed Marco.

Know that we will all be thinking of you both through what is undoubtedly one of the most important events of your life.  May your recovery be uneventful and that you will finally be able to experience the happiness you have sought all this time.

Take care bud, and have a wonderful trip, the trip of your life.

Steph
  •  

Dennis

Good luck Marco. If it goes as easily as mine did, you'll be up and wandering around SF in a day or two. Don't do what I did and decide to walk up Lombard Street the day after surgery though.

Looking forward to your post-surgery post!

Dennis
  •  

tinkerbell

Hi Marco:

I'm sure you'll read this before your big day tomorrow...I'm so very happy for you Marco and share the joy you must be feeling right now. 
I can't wait to meet you and Pam.
Take care, you kids have a nice flight, enjoy your complementary peanuts and welcome to San Francisco!  We'll keep in touch tomorrow; you know me, I'm nosy and want to know how everything goes before we meet on saturday.. ;D

tinkerbell 
  •  

umop ap!sdn

Hope all goes well! :)

You look great, BTW.
  •  

Cindi Jones

Marco,

Best of luck to you.  I'm sure that you'll feel so much better once this is behind you. Congrats. My best to you and SO.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Hazumu

Congratulations, Marco;

Isn't it amazing that these long awaited events have a habit of sneaking up on us?

Karen
  •  

Melissa

Congratulations Marco.  Good luck with your surgery.  Let us all know how it went.

Melissa
  •  

Jillieann Rose

My prayers are with you Marco.

:)
Jillieann
  •  

LynnER

Best of luck on your trip Maro.  Im so happy your getting what you need  *Hugs*  I'll keep you in my prayers.
  •  

Chaunte

Godspeed, Marco!

I hope surgery goes well.  See you when you come back!

Chaunte
  •  

taylor

Marco,

Dude this is just awsome! What freedom it will bring for you...take care and let us hear your ok ASAP.

Peace

Taylor
  •  

Luc

That's awesome, Marco... I'm so envious. I'll pray it goes well, and I'm sure you'll come out feeling like a new man!

Rafe
"If you want to criticize my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself, and while you're at it, stop criticizing my methods!"

Check out my blog at http://hormonaldivide.blogspot.com
  •  

Elizabeth

Marco,

I don't know how this thread got passed me yesterday, but it certainly is not because I am not wishing you the best.  I have watched you count down the days to this very important event and know how much you have been looking forward to it.  I hope it brings you the peice of mind that you have been hoping for.

Love always,
Elizabeth
  •  

Sarah Louise

Good luck Marco, I hope we can meet sometime after you get back.

Sarah L.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •