Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hurricane Dennis

Started by stephanie_craxford, July 10, 2005, 04:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephanie_craxford

While I have experienced tropical storms I have never had to endure the likes of a hurricane.  To any of our friends who may be in the path of Dennis and with it's iminent landfall,  I hope that you come through this safely.  I know that I can't help directly but please know that you are in my, hopes and thoughts, and I'm sure I speak for others.

Keep safe

Steph
  •  

Kendall

The edge of it hit near us. Only limbs fell in our yard (I moved my car thank goodness). But 50 miles away got hit the most. I hope those people are ok , and property not too badly damaged. This was 2nd one in about a years period to hit that same place, so I know the repairs being done, may have been undone again.
  •  

Jessica

I lived.  We only saw tropical force winds where I live, it hit about 50 miles away to our east.

Jessica
  •  

4years

I am glad to hear you are all right Jessica. I hope wajdi and xagira are well also!
  •  

Denise01

I am so glad to hear that you and your family are alright jessica.

I have never been close to or experienced a tropical storm, but was very close to a storm that hit our area back in the llate 90's

Take care, keep safe  and all the best

Denise
  •  

AllisonY2K

we had the outer hurricane bands pass through while Dennis was moving north in the gulf. lots of wind, lots of rain. fortunatly no damage.
  •