Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

uniform

Started by born2learn, August 07, 2006, 05:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

born2learn

what do u do if your job require u 2 wear white shirt that hard 2 hide your chest? or other easy see throught close?
  •  

Rosebride

there are full chest binders that under a white dress shirt that look more like an undershirt than a bra.... not really my area of expertise but I have had a couple of friends that bout them off line.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: born2learn on August 07, 2006, 05:46:23 PM
what do u do if your job require u 2 wear white shirt that hard 2 hide your chest? or other easy see throught close?

You may want to consider wearing a white tee shirt under it.  Many men do.  I'm not sure if your chest is developed but a fairly tight Tee shirt may do the trick.

Steph
  •  

Melissa

Good idea steph.

Melissa
  •  

born2learn

Hi, Thanks you all for your reply and information.

Well i want to come out but right now it too hard for me to. However, I already gotten my shot and gone through the step... Just waiting for surgery then i just try to slowly mix myself in with everyone. It's hard when you have no place to go. I been having hard time right now.
My chest is weird lol... even doctor don't even understand it..  :( I'm trying my best to hide and try being me. Those are some great informations. Now i have to find all those thing to buy  :P
  •