Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hey All!

Started by Chris, July 13, 2005, 03:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Hey everyone!  I've been floating around this site for a couple months now, and I thought I'd register and say something.

My name's Chris, I live in Vancouver.  I'm 18 and have been on testosterone for 3 months now.

Things have been going well for me and I'm finally starting to see who I've always been when I look at my reflection.

So yeah, just thought I'd pop in and say hey to everyone!

Keep it real,

Chris
  •  

beth

hey Chris,

welcome to Susan's. i'm so glad you decided to say hi. it's nice to hear you are doing well. being able to accept your reflection is a big and important step toward being free. please stay and chat we would love your input and help.

beth
  •  

4years

Hello Chris and welcome to Susan's most wonderful Place (=

Sometimes our reflections tell us so much about ourselves, it truly is wonderful when we start to see what we have always thought we should see.

Please feel free to join in on the conversations (=
  •  

Leigh

Vancouver, which one?
  •  

Dennis

I'm assuming Vancouver BC. If so, Chris, do you know about the FTM Etc meetings on the third Sunday of every month in Vancouver? (Fourth Sunday of July). PM me for details if you want.

And welcome to the boards.

Dennis
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hello Chris.

Welcome to Susan's.  There is lots of information her and intersting people to chat with.  Stay a while take part in the forums, relax and have a great time.  I'm in Ontario.

Steph
  •  

sazi

Hi Chris...welcome!  You've chosen a wonderful site to join!!  Everyone is very supportive and very embracing...even to us SO's!! How is your transition going now that you have started the T?

Hugssss,
Sazi
  •